Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Teef Racings motor is finally done.

Quote Originally Posted by igotaneed4speed View Post
    lol soooooo how many inches is that windsor?

still just a 351

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Teef racing View Post
    still just a 351

Lmao yea and mines a 357 with stock internals and just some pistons.

I'm prob gunna need some room what kinda race heads you putting on that stoker windsor....? I guessing that fogger might be on your car too?

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

I'm prob gunna need some room what kinda race heads you putting on that stoker windsor....? I guessing that fogger might be on your car too?

stroker windsor???need room?? what for you probly got a little more motor then me.. it has victor jrs on it and no it will be all motor for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Teef racing View Post
    stroker windsor???need room?? what for you probly got a little more motor then me.. it has victor jrs on it and no it will be all motor for now!

I have a smaller motor than you and some junk hillbilly ported cast iron heads they're junkire than your brothers..

Only thing I got going for me is a nice intake and carb. Gunna need some room.. I'll get walked on if we go heads up

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

I have a smaller motor than you and some junk hillbilly ported cast iron heads they're junkire than your brothers..

Only thing I got going for me is a nice intake and carb. Gunna need some room.. I'll get walked on if we go heads up
    yea, now that the car has 1,00 pound of cage in it now lol

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbmx View Post
    yea, now that the car has 1,00 pound of cage in it now lol

lmao its not a 1,00lbs but its heavy... Alot will be cut out to save weight with the junk motor its getting for this year.

lmao its not a 1,00lbs but its heavy... Alot will be cut out to save weight with the junk motor its getting for this year.
    lol i meant 1,000 but you understand, so you gunna have the car out this summer or what

That fogger is on a 351 going into a '93 Notchback that I will be driving.
    Nothing fancy, its only been sprayed with a plate, no fogger yet.

Teef racings motor is a .30 351, TRW pistons, Victor Jr heads and a solid flat tappet cam. Thats being completely honest.

Junkier LOL, Doubful, I sold the heads that I had on my car and picked up the D00Es from 79hatchback.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbmx View Post
    lol i meant 1,000 but you understand, so you gunna have the car out this summer or what

Plan to, just using the junk engine from the blue car to get it out

Thread Information