Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp dearborn fight

------------------------------------
    Last edited by COOKIE MONSTER; 03-13-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM View Post
    That wasn't a sucker punch... His fist was right infront of his face.
    what video where you watching? the dudes not even on camera, then comes in while some other guys are in each others faces and punches him? thats a sucker punch........

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    Pretty gay fight. When did sucker punches become bad ass?
    apparently its bad ass like partying with all dudes? I only saw one chick in that video and she was pretty butch looking.....what kind of party was that......

The guy that hit the other guy was in plain vision, and seemed like forever for him to wind up his arm for the punch. Thats not a sucker punch buddy,
    A sucker punch would be striking another from the rear, or if theres RULES, I 'd also call striking someone while their knocked out, or on the ground a sucker punch as well. This is a not boxing match, its a bunch of young kids getting drunk and being stupid.

so your saying if you were the guy who got punched, and i hit u like that, you wouldnt consider that a sucker punch? thats just plain retarted.
    2000 SS Camaro Convertible M6 Motor City Outlaws c.c.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM View Post
    The guy that hit the other guy was in plain vision, and seemed like forever for him to wind up his arm for the punch. Thats not a sucker punch buddy,
    So, when you have a guy in your face, and another one behind him screaming at you....and someone comes up on the right and hits you, that isnt a sucker punch?

I really don't get how some people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    So, when you have a guy in your face, and another one behind him screaming at you....and someone comes up on the right and hits you, that isnt a sucker punch?

I really don't get how some people think.
    lol exactly.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

When your talking to someone face to face, your peripheral vision is blurred because your worried this guy in front of you may throw a punch, so you stay focused on him..then out of nowhere the guy to the right hits you when he neevr said one thing to you...looks like a sucker punch to me..
    KFP Racing

Hey Leo did some of your cousins wreck their van on 696 Tuesday night? I stopped and helped a couple Elbows.

Also the guy in Yellow sucker punched that dude. You could see him snake through the crowd to take that shot. The other guy didn't ever look at him. Lots of waxed eye brow,Guido looking fucks!

BTW Nick how many of your cousins were in the crowd?
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Always thought a sucker punch was a strike in the back of the head Or somwthing of that nature. The guy in the tank top was surrounded by many possible threats. If one of threats wants to shut the guy up without handing him a "sucker punch", does he have to straighten the guy out face to face, then him, "hey man, I'm goona puch you in the face, so you cant call it a sucker punch"?? Wtf, he was at a 45 degree angle when the attacker had his arm completely drawn back. Yeah he creeped up there. But its not like the guy walked all the way around the kid and puch from the six.
    I know it came abruptly, but if he wasn't drunk or High, he may have seen it a little more clearly.
    Maybe a cheap shot, but not much.

IF A POSSIBLE OPPONENT IS IN YOUR FIELD OF VISION (160-180 DEGREE ANGLE) AND KNOCKS YOUR DUMBASS DOWN, I CALL THAT A FAIR SHOT.

And all the U.S. Marines aboard Camp Lejeune that are watching this thread with me, AGREE with me. Maybe Civilians like to call anything that doesn't play in their favor a "sucker punch", but we call it LIFE.
    Last edited by COOKIE MONSTER; 03-07-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information