Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp dearborn fight

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Hey Leo did some of your cousins wreck their van on 696 Tuesday night? I stopped and helped a couple Elbows.:
    Didn't hear of any Elbows that broke down, lol...so i can't say if they were my KuZiNs or not..lol Nice of you to help them out.
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM View Post
    Always thought a sucker punch was a strike in the back of the head Or somwthing of that nature. The guy in the tank top was surrounded by many possible threats. If one of threats wants to shut the guy up without handing him a "sucker punch", does he have to straighten the guy out face to face, then him, "hey man, I'm goona puch you in the face, so you cant call it a sucker punch"?? Wtf, he was at a 45 degree angle when the attacker had his arm completely drawn back. Yeah he creeped up there. But its not like the guy walked all the way around the kid and puch from the six.

Maybe a cheap shot, but not much.

IF A POSSIBLE OPPONENT IS IN YOUR FIELD OF VISION (160-180 DEGREE ANGLE) AND KNOCKS YOUR DUMBASS DOWN, I CALL THAT A FAIR SHOT.

And all the U.S. Marines aboard Camp Lejeune that are watching this thread with me, AGREE with me. Maybe Civilians like to call anything that doesn't play in their favor a "sucker punch", but we call it LIFE.
    Ok then, next time your surrounded by a bunch of guys and one sneaks up through the crowd and punches you like a bitch I hope all your buddies laugh and say, "hey that's life" If that happened to me I hope all my friends would be stomping that sucker punching little fag.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM View Post
    Always thought a sucker punch was a strike in the back of the head Or somwthing of that nature. The guy in the tank top was surrounded by many possible threats. If one of threats wants to shut the guy up without handing him a "sucker punch", does he have to straighten the guy out face to face, then him, "hey man, I'm goona puch you in the face, so you cant call it a sucker punch"?? Wtf, he was at a 45 degree angle when the attacker had his arm completely drawn back. Yeah he creeped up there. But its not like the guy walked all the way around the kid and puch from the six.
    I know it came abruptly, but if he wasn't drunk or High, he may have seen it a little more clearly.
    Maybe a cheap shot, but not much.

IF A POSSIBLE OPPONENT IS IN YOUR FIELD OF VISION (160-180 DEGREE ANGLE) AND KNOCKS YOUR DUMBASS DOWN, I CALL THAT A FAIR SHOT.

And all the U.S. Marines aboard Camp Lejeune that are watching this thread with me, AGREE with me. Maybe Civilians like to call anything that doesn't play in their favor a "sucker punch", but we call it LIFE.
    So if you are walking through a crowded mall or sports event and someone walking towards you hauls off and clocks you, that is not a sucker punch?

It's no different than what yellow boy did here. He walked through the crowd and clocked him, never said a word, never made eye contact, nothing.

SUCKER PUNCH FOR SURE@
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Quote Originally Posted by churd609 View Post
    Ok then, next time your surrounded by a bunch of guys and one sneaks up through the crowd and punches you like a bitch I hope all your buddies laugh and say, "hey that's life" If that happened to me I hope all my friends would be stomping that sucker punching little fag.
    Well, that was my opinion on the video. I juge most of my actions on my surroundings. And that guy that got "sucker punched" looked like he was a lone ranger ie no friends with him, so why was he talking shit to those guys. You saw one guy move the other outta the way to talk smack and all his friends giving looked like they were ready for a fight. What did the guy expect????

If I was dumb enough to not only put myself in that postition, but to leave myself in that position maybe I'd be dumb enough to not see it coming from a 45 degree angle. So then maybe I'd also be dumb enough to not think that thats the way Life goes. You play with fire and you get burned.

Here is an example of a sucker punch. The victim was in no Imminent Danger, and was most likey outside of vision.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVDIFn0-_c"]YouTube - sucker punch[/ame]

Why argue with me? My opinion shouldn't mean anything to you. So why are we still talking about it???

Boy I sure am glad you joined this site. It's been boring since Hemi left
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by wikdsvt View Post
    So if you are walking through a crowded mall or sports event and someone walking towards you hauls off and clocks you, that is not a sucker punch?

It's no different than what yellow boy did here. He walked through the crowd and clocked him, never said a word, never made eye contact, nothing.

SUCKER PUNCH FOR SURE@
    No that would be a cheap shot. Plus look at what your saying man.. i or anyone else in the mall is not posing a threat. The video was different, it started with poeple in peoples faces. Expect it.

Maybe after being in the Marines for the last 8 years, I've got a different mindset than a civilian. We fight/scrap 5 days a week. Training fights, and fights between other Marines you work/live with. Maybe my skin is a little tougher. We call this shit "bull in the ring". But y'all are straight POG civilians and aren't used to this kind of "terror" lol

Sucker punch for sure. bitch move......

Boy I sure am glad you joined this site. It's been boring since Hemi left
    lol now thats a sucker punch LMAO.
    Thanks, I'm glad I could spice life up a bit for you boys up there.

What is a POG ?
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

What is a POG ?
    Person Other than Grunt. Grunt being 0311 infantry or Machinegunner.
    Just a way of say Civialian or Marine working a desk job lol, or anyone not in combat.

Thread Information