Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: turboimpala Vs. Fadi

Banned

I about nutted my drawers when the impala rolled through by potbellys saturday night. Wow thats all I can say sounds wicked too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by V3N0MUS View Post
    I about nutted my drawers when the impala rolled through by potbellys saturday night. Wow thats all I can say sounds wicked too!!!!
    damnit I wish I saw it!
    2008 z06 - H/C/I/E

"Don't ask for pics either. She would make a train take a dirt road."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TRBOBUICK View Post
    Jesus christ.

Your car is 3200 lbs.
    I know. And his car weighs about the same with the weight reduction. At least according to him. We will have to weigh it to make sure.

And on a roll race 100 more lb ft doesnt do much.
    You are right. It doesn't do MUCH, but it does a little.

Yours is 3600 with 2 people in it. Same as him.
    huh?? You lost me there. I had an extra passenger, he didn't. But it was my decision to have a passenger, not his. I wanted it on video.

Looks like he was pulling you pretty good.
    He sure was. Just not enough to end up on top..

Excuses?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KENNEBELL2.6 View Post
    Excuses?
    Where? There is a difference between excuses and facts. You see, I have facts, but you will have excuses when I leave your pony behind, right Cody?..

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    He sure was. Just not enough to end up on top..
    To all of us it looks like he was freight training you. But hey... Denial is a river in egypt.
    Brian
    87 GN

Forum Member

To all of us it looks like he was freight training you. But hey... Denial is a river in egypt.
    We raced, he was pulling me on the top end, he let off, I was ahead, I won the race. Do I speak the truth? You tell me.

No denial here dude. Believe me, if I had lost, I would have admit it. I am far from being a sore loser, and anyone who knows me personaly will tell you the same.

When are we going to race with the given racing circumstances?? Or are you going to pull what you did with LTHOMER and puss out again?

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    We raced, he was pulling me on the top end, he let off, I was ahead, I won the race. Do I speak the truth? You tell me.

No denial here dude. Believe me, if I had lost, I would have admit it. I am far from being a sore loser, and anyone who knows me personaly will tell you the same.

When are we going to race with the given racing circumstances?? Or are you going to pull what you did with LTHOMER and puss out again?

Yeah...im afraid of A Z06 that was about to get smoked by a 4 door front driver. Remember that the only reason that we are racing from a roll is that YOU are the pussy that wont race from a dig.
    My car is in line at the wiring masters shop to get some things done and then we can play. Ill even race you on 94 octane to make it more fair, BUT, because of the puss comment, it will be door to door. That way my taillights will really be in front of you . Get ready for your checkbook ego to be crushed.
    Brian
    87 GN

Yeah...im afraid of A Z06 that was about to get smoked by a 4 door front driver. Remember that the only reason that we are racing from a roll is that YOU are the pussy that wont race from a dig.
    My car is in line at the wiring masters shop to get some things done and then we can play. Ill even race you on 94 octane to make it more fair, BUT, because of the puss comment, it will be door to door. That way my taillights will really be in front of you . Get ready for your checkbook ego to be crushed.

Forum Member

Actually, cock juggler, we are racing from a roll because you said you can beat me by 5 cars from a 55-150. We will see about that. Don't you dare back out on me now, or you will be MM's bitch mascot for the rest of your life. You already proved yourself to be a kunt by backing out on racing Homer, don't do it again.

We agreed on a race, let's do it. Enough with your BS excuses. One day your car is at the shop, the next it's not nice out, what's next? When you car is done, bring this thread back ttt and lets set a date.

And remember, if I am ahead at the end of the race, I win. You can be pulling on me all you want, if I am ahead, I WIN.

I will be waiting...

Thread Information