Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: $$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower_lover View Post
    go to staton midmichigan motorplex to see when the annual opie race is and race him there then. alot of people are going to be ther to get some of is ass too.
    Sounds like you know a lot about whats going on for living in Arkansas. First off he wouldn't race are Camaro because we wanted it on the track. He claims he'll only race on the streets to prove he is the fastest on the streets because nobody can hook up like he can.

If "paid racing" wants to take it to Mid-Michigan we are more then welcome to put Clifford's tail between his legs with the Camaro or Chevelle.
    04 SRT4 - SOLD
    85 Mustang GT - SOLD
    95 Camaro z28 - SOLD
    81 Malibu - SOLD
    94 Yukon - DD
    96 Mustang Saleen - Blown and Slow!!!

***Wanting to buy a non running 99-04 4.6L 2v motor..PM me if you have one cheap!***

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    and obviously i bet this guy idoling his ass is repping him for how ever much a race..

all i ask is to go to the annaul opie race at midmichigan motorplex to race the idiot then, prove to bastard that there is qiucker cars then him in the area. go to gofastzone.com and find out when the race is and go, the event is for street racers on legal terms at the track. who knows you might make some cash!!! and have fun at the same time.

the reason i know alot about this guy is because i am a member of gofastzone.com and yellowbullet.com they both deal with michigan, by the way like i said i use to live there 4 years ago, im in a place where things are still in the ninties and i have to stay up to date with the drag racing sence some how.

This thread hurts my head to read.

Thread Information