Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: $$$$$$$

they have been setin up races just a few guys to them selfs and runnin them on the freeway. allaboutgettinpaid is makin sure there is only a starter and a finish line person only on the freeway now. just goo watch and then bust his ass then, he wiil even do it durin the day when nobody is around. just talk to him and see.

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower_lover View Post
    they have been setin up races just a few guys to them selfs and runnin them on the freeway. allaboutgettinpaid is makin sure there is only a starter and a finish line person only on the freeway now. just goo watch and then bust his ass then, he wiil even do it durin the day when nobody is around. just talk to him and see.
    fuck that running something that quick on the rd! just fucking dumb!

that one vid both those cars were all over the rd!

It's not only about hurting someone, When you have a 60k car lined up against a weekend pile of shit built car.. It's a little different. I've seen the videos of that car jumping into every lane on 475, that thing running into are 13k paint job isn't going to end up good.

Maybe we'll take the 1970 TT Chevelle down there when it's done to see if they want to play with that...
    04 SRT4 - SOLD
    85 Mustang GT - SOLD
    95 Camaro z28 - SOLD
    81 Malibu - SOLD
    94 Yukon - DD
    96 Mustang Saleen - Blown and Slow!!!

***Wanting to buy a non running 99-04 4.6L 2v motor..PM me if you have one cheap!***

Quote Originally Posted by fogged10 View Post
    fuck that running something that quick on the rd! just fucking dumb!

that one vid both those cars were all over the rd!
    It really is, so much could go wrong with going that fast on a freeway cleared of pedestrians or not. IF either car loses control.. someone is going to get killed.
    04 SRT4 - SOLD
    85 Mustang GT - SOLD
    95 Camaro z28 - SOLD
    81 Malibu - SOLD
    94 Yukon - DD
    96 Mustang Saleen - Blown and Slow!!!

***Wanting to buy a non running 99-04 4.6L 2v motor..PM me if you have one cheap!***

why risk wrecking your car lining up to that pile that is all over the rd!

go to staton midmichigan motorplex to see when the annual opie race is and race him there then. alot of people are going to be ther to get some of is ass too.

go to staton midmichigan motorplex to see when the annual opie race is and race him there then. alot of people are going to be ther to get some of is ass too.
    are you sucking his dick? cause you sure idle this guy!

no i hate this motherf--ker because he runs his mouth to much and he is a big fish in a little pond and i want him to gett his ass handed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by dpmcghee View Post
    Congrats. This is one of the DUMBEST first posts I've ever seen here on Motownmuscle

ps. why do I get the feeling that this guy posting is actually the guy that he is supposedly trashing???? If so, your big block, big tire car is SLOW and would get drug by a number of SMALL TIRE cars on this board...
    x3

Forum Member

its just plain foolish to run that quick on the streets... obviously this loser has nothing to lose... and obviously i bet this guy idoling his ass is repping him for how ever much a race. that car running 8s is quick none the less... just no point to throw down like that. 5k in hand or sleeping in your bed at night you choose...

Thread Information