Page 237 of 240 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2399

Thread: Random Snap Shot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    ^^ Looks good wingless. My dad has a '94 vert and I always wondered what it would look like without the spoiler - prob not good as a convertible though.

You in ignace for the car show? Thought I saw this bug parked in a side lot tonight

I was there 2 weeks ago, maybe the guy is local?? I think my brother is getting married the day of the Dream Cruise, so I might head up there tomorrow or Saturday so I can see some cool car stuff. Ever since my last trip up there I've been trying to figure out how I could move there. I love it!

Saw these up there last year.

Saw them cruising in St. Ignace, but found them parked in Mackinaw City later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    I was there 2 weeks ago, maybe the guy is local?? I think my brother is getting married the day of the Dream Cruise, so I might head up there tomorrow or Saturday so I can see some cool car stuff. Ever since my last trip up there I've been trying to figure out how I could move there. I love it!

Saw these up there last year.

Saw them cruising in St. Ignace, but found them parked in Mackinaw City later in the day.
    The truck is for sure up again this year. Haven't seen the bug yet. Pretty sweet cars that that shop turns out, seen them run around ignace last couple years and I think I remember seeing them around Metro detroit events as well

I remember looking for them on instagram and whatnot without any luck. They had a cool crew though, and that truck is awesome! The Bug was really interesting though, too. It looked like it was set up for the track, and there's an intercooler (I think?) hiding up front there.

When I'm up there I usually camp about 30 miles west at Hog Island Forest State Park (I think it's called). Cheap and the views are pretty good.

Nice pictures. Looks like the campground is off of US Highway 2....could pick worse roads to commute to a car event thats for sure.

Also, sometimes I think I could live in the UP. I don't plan to try, but I do love it up there. I've never been up in the winter, though.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Nice pictures. Looks like the campground is off of US Highway 2....could pick worse roads to commute to a car event thats for sure.

Also, sometimes I think I could live in the UP. I don't plan to try, but I do love it up there. I've never been up in the winter, though.
    If there were any decent jobs in the UP, I'd move in less than a heartbeat. As for the winter, buy a snowmobile. It'll make you look forward to the snow and cold. I'm counting down the days. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post

Yup, that's the one. I too would like to live up there.

I did go to the St. Ignace show, and from there I went to Marquette, Copper Harbor, The Porkys, Ironwood, Menominee, and along the southern coast back to St. Ignace. I'd like to go back to Copper Harbor - I didn't realize there was so much hiking and stuff there. Also Houghton is a cool looking town I'd like to explore more. Was on the road for 6 days. I've never had so many mosquito bites in my life..!

Nice picture. Any others from your adventure? Copper Harbor and the Porcupine Mountains are on the short list for my wife and I. I’m going to wait until I can stay in the area for a solid week or so to maximize exploration.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Yup, plenty of stuff to go through. I also need to go back and spend more time. It was all on a whim to be honest, lol. I really had no idea what I was getting into.

Black Rocks in Marquette is worth a stop, too.

Thread Information