Page 126 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2399

Thread: Random Snap Shot Thread

Club Member

The Boomba,

For an entry level DSLR that will allow you to do some longer shutter shots (a max of 30 sec w/ bulb mode) id look into the canon rebel series for sure! Canon is a very nice brand that has a very awesome lens lineup that fits all sorts of budgets! I do not think you'll be disappointed by making this choice!

You said you already have a tripod so thats a good start for your long exposure shots and it seems like you have some pretty ok beginner camera knowledge down so im going to reccomend to head to your closest best buy, or even Target and pick up a Canon Rebel XSi with the 18-55mm Kit lens! It will max out your budget but i feel it will be a real nice camera to start out with!

So check it out, the Canon Rebel XSi with 18-55 kit lens!

Ask Dirtybird..he rocks a rebel and takes sweet photos!

.Chris Bacarella

Quote Originally Posted by Cbacarella View Post
    The Boomba,

For an entry level DSLR that will allow you to do some longer shutter shots (a max of 30 sec w/ bulb mode) id look into the canon rebel series for sure! Canon is a very nice brand that has a very awesome lens lineup that fits all sorts of budgets! I do not think you'll be disappointed by making this choice!

You said you already have a tripod so thats a good start for your long exposure shots and it seems like you have some pretty ok beginner camera knowledge down so im going to reccomend to head to your closest best buy, or even Target and pick up a Canon Rebel XSi with the 18-55mm Kit lens! It will max out your budget but i feel it will be a real nice camera to start out with!

.Chris Bacarella
    Thanks Chris! I just checked it out, and it's actually not that bad of a price, all things considered. I looked at some of Dirtybird's pictures on this thread, and I really like how they turned out with that camera! I found a refurbished one on buy.com for 550 w/ the lens kit...so I think as soon as I get the extra cash, I'll be rockin' it!!

Thanks again guys...for all of your help...here's some of my older pictures i've taken with my regular point and shoot...

Last edited by TheBoombaGnome; 04-11-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: adjusting photos...

Club Member

Your doing work with that point and shoot! Love all those photos!

If you do end up going with the canon XSi and the kit lens (18-55) id plan on getting the 50 f1.8 soon down the line. Its a great little lens thats real cheap (about $90) and is great in low light or if you want very shallow depth of field!

.Chris

Just an iPhone snap from the Wings game last night. It was a terrific game .. Great way to end the regular season.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

^sweet. I hope to make a playoff game. HUGE third period really pulled them through and sure was a great way to end the regular season. Looks like you had some good seats!
    AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care
    www.autolavish.com

Read our Professional Detailing Articles Here

Like / Follow us on Facebook!

Got a Detailing or car care question? Ask us here!

Yeah - we had a ball. Upper bowl row 1. Can't wait for the play offs to start. We were able to get lower bowl row 3 for one of the games.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Nikon D50
    f/8
    1/15 sec
    ISO 200
    On board flash
    Kit lens 18-55
    Circular Polarizer
    No tripod
    Un-edited(minus size)

Last edited by StockNotch; 04-09-2010 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbacarella View Post
    The Boomba,

.Chris Bacarella
    Thanks buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoombaGnome View Post
    Thanks Chris! I just checked it out, and it's actually not that bad of a price, all things considered. I looked at some of Dirtybird's pictures on this thread, and I really like how they turned out with that camera! I found a refurbished one on buy.com for 550 w/ the lens kit...so I think as soon as I get the extra cash, I'll be rockin' it!!

Thanks again guys...for all of your help...here's some of my older pictures i've taken with my regular point and shoot...sorry about the time stamp on some of these...we used these for a project in class, and we had to prove we took them while we were at the Toledo Zoo...

Thank you, and yes those are some nice shots you have there for a p&s! You cannot go wrong with an XSi! It is a really nice camera for the price. The high ISO isn't bad if you get a decent lens. If you get just a body I can sell you the 18-55 IS lens for $90. The 50mm 1.8 is a must for anyone haha. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask anyone on here for input!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

the whackness

2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

just one of my favorite pics i have of my truck

Thread Information