Page 143 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2399

Thread: Random Snap Shot Thread

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Hey I know those cars (notice what's similar?)

Pictures look good, man...wish I could have come out last Saturday but I was in Detroit.

I knew you knew them..haha..thats why i posted them here. David and Jarrod are real cool guys! I was hanging out with David monday then i was like "Lets go shoot your car" and he was like "Yeah!"...haha

I told them i knew ya...

How'd the tune go? You use the meth?

.Chris

Ugh, long story short...didn't even make a full pull. Clutch isn't strong enough to hold the torque I'm making, I guess. Apparently the stock MS3 clutch isn't good for much more than stock power/torque. So, I ordered a new/stronger clutch and might go back later in the year. I did switch to the stock heat range plugs and gapped them smaller and that seems to have taken care of the issue I was having. I can actually get wheelspin at the TOP of second now...something I hadn't been able to do until now...but the top of third gets me clutch slip.
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Ugh, long story short...didn't even make a full pull. Clutch isn't strong enough to hold the torque I'm making, I guess. Apparently the stock MS3 clutch isn't good for much more than stock power/torque. So, I ordered a new/stronger clutch and might go back later in the year. I did switch to the stock heat range plugs and gapped them smaller and that seems to have taken care of the issue I was having. I can actually get wheelspin at the TOP of second now...something I hadn't been able to do until now...but the top of third gets me clutch slip.

Dang! Well at least the plugs worked out. I also think the clutch was a good idea! I picked up a new clutch for my car. 6 puck, with a 12lb flywheel.....

I went up to Silver Lake over the weekend and got a few good shots, wanted to share. There are some really good photographers on this site, as usual, any tips are appreciated!

He was in 2wd, and got pretty damn far.

Don't litter.

Cool dude we met up there, beating the hell out of his f-150. He did this twice, getting 10+ feet of air each time, and dipped it in several 3+ ft deep water holes. Then he towed his FJ40 home 8 hours to Canada. Wish this shot would have came out better, but as soon as I took this, I got hit in the face with sand and was just trying to keep it out of my camera.

Soooo close.

Didn't see the camera dust until now, would have edited that out.

nice.

Kyle, the Super Puggle, tore after this ugly thing a few minutes ago:

Settings - Canon 5DII - 1/125 @ f/2.8 - ISO 800. 185mm on a 70-200 f/2.8 II.

Forum Member

Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Club Member

Real cool Tyler! Crisp photo too!

I recently bought a few 'fun' stickers myself....should have em' by next week!

.Chris

Club Member

Quick shot of my civic yesterday after we got a short bit of rain. Ugly lens flare btw...

Thread Information