Page 146 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2399

Thread: Random Snap Shot Thread

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by tegyauto View Post
    Re-edit of an old shot.
    I did the setup of this shot and how you took it! Looks real sick! One thing i would suggest is goign through and redoing your edit again. Look by the cars exhaust,the back wheel, the frotn wheel, and under the drivers side door. You can see where the car looks like it was cut out. I think with those spots cleaned up itll look sick for sure! Nice job again man...just check out those little things...

>Chris
    Last edited by Cbacarella; 07-16-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cbacarella View Post
    I did the setup of this shot and how you took it! Looks real sick! One thing i would suggest is goign through and redoing your edit again. Look by the cars exhaust,the back wheel, the frotn wheel, and under the drivers side door. You can see where the car looks like it was cut out. I think with those spots cleaned up itll look sick for sure! Nice job again man...just check out those little things...

>Chris
    Lol thats odd cause the car isn't cut out from the pavement. The pavement up to the "curb" is from troy michigan where I shot the car with my rig so the car and the pavement are one piece and the buildings/sky and road after the curb are from the Packard plant downtown. I reshaped the curb (which is actually a sidewalk) off of the troy shot to blend into the shot as a whole.

Edit: I see where I was sloppy I made a layer to make the pavement darker and missed all of the pavement.
    Last edited by tegyauto; 07-15-2010 at 09:21 AM.

Forum Member

I wish lol
    I could see that being in an ad in a magazine.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 93 saturn sl2 View Post
    I could see that being in an ad in a magazine.
    Thanks man! I had tried to go for that look but now I just need that magazine to want my pic lol.

Club Member

Lol thats odd cause the car isn't cut out from the pavement. The pavement up to the "curb" is from troy michigan where I shot the car with my rig so the car and the pavement are one piece and the buildings/sky and road after the curb are from the Packard plant downtown. I reshaped the curb (which is actually a sidewalk) off of the troy shot to blend into the shot as a whole.

Edit: I see where I was sloppy I made a layer to make the pavement darker and missed all of the pavement.

Yeah, the darker/lighter pavement is what caused it to look 'cut out'. But the photo itself turned out REALLY cool! I really dig the Packard plant as the background! Nice job man...

.Chris

I am a douche bag troll that will never learn

classy wedding

Club Member

Photos look good everyone!

Here is a high ISO crappy quality photo. The subject makes up for the crap quality...haha

.Chris

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cbacarella View Post
    Photos look good everyone!

Here is a high ISO crappy quality photo. The subject makes up for the crap quality...haha

.Chris
    That thing looks beastly!

Thread Information