Page 207 of 240 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2399

Thread: Random Snap Shot Thread

I see it. Haha.

I'm slowly processing some pictures from last year. This was in a Paris showroom

Like it, Scott. The only dealership I remember seeing in Paris was a Peugeot dealer, and it was nothing like I've ever seen before. I didn't go in - should have!

From the Basilica du Sacré Coeur. My $7 300v, 35mm and Agfa Vista 200.

looking up the hill.

Contemplating selling my 6d and 135L to get either a Canon F-1 or Nikon F3, developing kit and scanner. Since I bought this little Fuji, I've not picked up my 6d.
    Last edited by lucky7; 06-02-2018 at 09:02 PM.

The Peugeot dealer had the Rally Dakkar truck in it. I haven't bothered processing any of those yet. The Renault dealer had 1 or 2 F1 cars and the Toyota dealer had a wooden car. I'm still on my 5D classic. I figure it's time to start thinking about upgrading. I just don't shoot much anymore though.

I still have my 5d, and it's still my favorite camera. I dropped it in January and knocked the AF out of alignment - nobody wants to even look at it. In February I bought a 6d to take with me on my trip, then about a month ago I bought a Fujifilm X100F. I'm seriously thinking of selling my 6d and getting another 5d. I don't see any reason to 'upgrade.' The colors on the 6d are worse than the original 5d, IMO. Also I've found that looking at groups on flickr and POTN, people shooting the 'limiting' 5d are much better photographers than those that started with the 6d. Much like the tech that makes new drivers worse drivers, the tech in cameras is making photographers worse. I've had discussions with a couple other people that can see what I'm talking about. Also, I think that the 5d will be the first 'collectable' digital camera. It's been popping up on Youtube a lot recently, so I think it's done depreciating. In fact, I think it might start going back up in price, lol. Maybe I'm crazy.

Anyhow, I keep thinking about selling my 6d and 135L. That should leave me with $15-1,600 to play with. I want a Nikon F3, a fast 35mm, developing kit and scanner. I'm bored with the sterility of all these new digital cameras - Sony especially. I don't want to carry a big bag with 2 bodies and 4 lenses anymore. I want to small bodies with fast, wide primes. If you do want to 'upgrade,' I'd either go 5d II or look into Fuji - I've been very pleasantly surprised with my little X100F. Fixed lens, APS-C and an EVF. I said I'd never shoot APS-C again, or use an EVF.....Lol.

The X100F is smaller than my Minolta XG-1.

I've been asked a few times if it was a film camera.

I've also noticed that nobody is afraid of it when I stick it in their face, lol.

Thread Information