Page 238 of 240 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2399

Thread: Random Snap Shot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnCobra View Post
    The truck is for sure up again this year. Haven't seen the bug yet. Pretty sweet cars that that shop turns out, seen them run around ignace last couple years and I think I remember seeing them around Metro detroit events as well
    Funny story, I ended meeting those guys and camping with them. Did a quick impromptu photo shoot (the beetle is white now) and hung out and drank some beers. Cool guys.

The new truck for this year. Like the beetle, it has a Ford 2.3 turbo. Haha.

That looks like a blast

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    The new truck for this year. Like the beetle, it has a Ford 2.3 turbo. Haha.
    That truck looked sweet. Heard it cruise around a couple times and there were a few times we though it had some sort of V8 based on the exhaust tone at times.

Here's one of the trucks that was in their crew. I didn't have a whole lot of time or angles as we were at a campground, lol. But I got a few decent shots - which I need to go through still (660 from that day).

That blue truck is sexy as hell.

And black rocks is on the list. It’s along the coast so why not? Damn, Michigan is beautiful. I laugh when people say they didn’t care for Michigan too much, only to hear that they only saw the metro Detroit area.

Do you ever sell the pictures you take? Those nature photos should be in brochures and books about the state.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

The blue truck isn't normally what I'm into, but it was beautiful. I should have gotten photos of the wood floor in the bed - it was beautiful. This wasn't even a shop truck. The owner built it himself it turns out, but they all hang together.

Black rocks was really cool, and I'd wholly recommend watching the sun go down there.

I've never really sold any pictures, no. Although I've been getting a lot of inquires recently, so I may start doing just that. I've never been all that confident in what I'm doing, but I think that's beginning to change. I have a lot of those 'brochures' and things from up north and there's an awful lot of crappy photos in them. So why the hell can't I throw my crap into the mix? Haha, thank you though!

I would also recommend climbing Sugarloaf Mountain while in Marquette. I was on the move, otherwise I'd have been there for the sunset.

Ford 2.3 turbo swapped + a big old turbo, engine in the front.

Oh, this is what it looked like last year.

Thread Information