Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pic's from the dunes!

Sweet pics looks like good weather!

Saturday turned out to have pretty good weather. it was perfict. not to hot.

The procomps did AWESOME in the sand. Well worth the insane amount of money i spent on them. I was putting that thing through soft 4wheeler trails and it took it like a champ!

Now i gotta spend more money and figure out what i fucket up lol. its more than likely my coil. plus the plug wires are old. I got cheap when i did the tune up.

Nice pics! The weather was nice once the sun warmed up the sand. Come back out in 2 weeks! Hopefully it dries up a bit and stays warm

It was so dead sunday...I could hear people talking on the exit hill while I was sitting on test hill.. That's quiet.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

i haven't been up to the dunes in 2yrs i used to go all the time. i sold my bike so i haven't been back. I should take the 50 up there and rip around on the beach! (pssst its not really a 50 anymore)

Mike- :

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Nice pics! The weather was nice once the sun warmed up the sand. Come back out in 2 weeks! Hopefully it dries up a bit and stays warm

It was so dead sunday...I could hear people talking on the exit hill while I was sitting on test hill.. That's quiet.
    What were you in?

I wanted to go back sunday but we didn't have anywhere to ditch our stuff. we didn't get out there till like almost 3 on saturday due to that fucking U joint. Im gonna start making everyone bring spares with them when we go.

I just took a quad...Seen a lot of guys climbing hills in reverse....D some trucks climb better that way? Tires must be a BIG factor also...I was watching 2 Rams...1 could crawl up the hill as slow as he wanted...the other couldn't make it with a 40+mph run...Both cummings. 1 had an off road tire, the struggler had some all seasons. Oh yeah...the struggler has an Auto, the other a manual...
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Look like a good time (Minus breakage).
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    I just took a quad...Seen a lot of guys climbing hills in reverse....D some trucks climb better that way? Tires must be a BIG factor also...I was watching 2 Rams...1 could crawl up the hill as slow as he wanted...the other couldn't make it with a 40+mph run...Both cummings. 1 had an off road tire, the struggler had some all seasons. Oh yeah...the struggler has an Auto, the other a manual...
    the auto one wouldn't have happened to be gray with stacks would it? I know the one with our group didn't do a whole lot because he had to tow the big black one back this way. He was trying to baby it so we wouldn't be towing two dodges back.

Quote Originally Posted by wikdsvt View Post
    Look like a good time (Minus breakage).
    Its always something. especially with that truck. last year we had issues getting it on the trailer we borrowed. well, long story short we put the 39's back on it, grabbed the plate off his DD and drove it out there. We arrived at val-du at about 5am.

This year it was only 2 U-joint failures. the black one and then the white chevy that was with us. only he was on the way home about 5 miles west of grand ledge on 96. Im thinking about changing mine just for piece of mind.

Forum Member

When I went there in August there was an early 90's cavalier there by lake Michigan where the beach is. He climbed the little hills there like it was nothing. lol.

I should have taken a picture.

Thread Information