Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black And White WWII Pictures

Club Member

Some of those pictures are from WW-I. The helmets and planes are different from that era.

I have a bunch of pictures that my Father took during WW-II. It has quite a few diverse pictures. My Father won the Silver Star for his role being the first group of US Soldiers to capture the Dachau concentration camp. Although I have approx 100 pictures from that particular invasion, I am not willing to share those as they are intensly disturbing and private. But, I can scan in the rest of the pictures i someone wants to host them and put them in this thread...

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by grr456 View Post
    Some of those pictures are from WW-I. The helmets and planes are different from that era.

I have a bunch of pictures that my Father took during WW-II. It has quite a few diverse pictures. My Father won the Silver Star for his role being the first group of US Soldiers to capture the Dachau concentration camp. Although I have approx 100 pictures from that particular invasion, I am not willing to share those as they are intensly disturbing and private. But, I can scan in the rest of the pictures i someone wants to host them and put them in this thread...

Gary

if u want to email them to me i'll post them. rahman2@bex.net
    Democratic motto: If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again.

"Just like any great empire or nation throughout the history of humanity... it only takes one man with a herd of followers willing to abandon all logic in order to destroy it."

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have” - Ford

I hate this picture! The stories my uncles tell me about what the Nazis did to my parents family sickens me! Fucker deserved every beating he got!
    Mussolini opened his jacket and screamed "Shoot me in the chest!". Audisio shot him in the chest. Mussolini fell down but he didn't die; he was breathing heavily. Audisio went near and he shot one more bullet in his chest. Mussolini's face looked as if he had significant pain. Audisio said to his driver "Look at his face, the emotions on his face don't suit him".

Mussolini's body
    On April 29, 1945, the bodies of Mussolini and his mistress were taken to the Piazzale Loreto (in Milan) and hung upside down on meathooks from the roof of a gas station, then stoned by civilians from below.
    SAL

I have a few on my computer.

My grandfather is the one on the left. He just passed last Thanksgiving He was on a LST in Midway.
    Jeremy
    FLOORMAT RACING

Courage and Strenght that few of us have any idea of.....hard to imagine, really.
    Laydown Raing
    If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency...the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." -- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandpa was like 18 when he went off to war.... I don't think I could have done that. (But than again I am a puss...)
    Jeremy
    FLOORMAT RACING

Quote Originally Posted by 2L8IWIN View Post
    Courage and Strenght that few of us have any idea of.....hard to imagine, really.
    That's an honest assessment, and I agree. We have a -much- different culture now, to say the least. It's been said that if we had to fight a war similar to WWII again that we couldn't as so much of our manufacturing base has been off-shored.

Quote Originally Posted by mdhmi View Post
    That's an honest assessment, and I agree. We have a -much- different culture now, to say the least. It's been said that if we had to fight a war similar to WWII again that we couldn't as so much of our manufacturing base has been off-shored.
    And the majority of our population are pussies.
    Democratic motto: If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again.

"Just like any great empire or nation throughout the history of humanity... it only takes one man with a herd of followers willing to abandon all logic in order to destroy it."

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have” - Ford

house project, car project, kid project etc.

love the pix especially the B-17's
    God Bless our Troops

That's how I roll.

Thread Information