Thread: Anyone else Remember those freaky singing robots from Chucky Cheese's in the 80s

Default Anyone else Remember those freaky singing robots from Chucky Cheese's in the 80s

Well it turns out some guy down south hasent forgotton those animatronic robots that used to sing and scare the crap outta most kids. Obviously made a hell of an impression on him.

And well after finding, then buying a complete set of these robots a couple years ago, he then learned how to program them, and teamed up with the guy who originally created the robots and their program 30 years ago. Combine this skill, determination, and some recent music and this is what you get.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5npVNERoyw"]YouTube - Rock-afire pop lock and drop it[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SeSavNd9_c"]YouTube - Hips Don't Lie- Shakira- The Rock-afire Explosion[/ame]
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Still severely creepy after 3+ decades...
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Do you remember the beagles?? They were also a creepy set that were singing and playing instruments way back when it first opended. Or the King, a huge lion that sang. I was scared to death when I was younger. These things were huge to me. I can remember the lion thumping is foot really hard as he sang. I didn't want to go back....

I think it was Chuckie Cheese??

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Still severely creepy after 3+ decades...
    Not as creepy as "why" Larry found those vids (his Real Doll wouldn't move so he was doing some research).

I found it on another site.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    I found it on another site.
    The animated Real Doll? Thanks for sharing.

ls1tech

Thread Information