Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Motor City Street Racers - Together at Last at the Automotive Hall of Fame...

Quote Originally Posted by cjmatt View Post
    I LOVE the Zeus Cadillac. If all goes well with the job this month. My Continental is goin Twin Turbo. Hopefully twenty years from now theyre saying the same thing
    If you are going to race it on the street, hopefully 20 years from now will be your release date from prison. That was a different time and place. That isn't now unless you are really thick.

ftw block that shit off and run em

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cheese View Post
    Hahahaha...if you all only knew the real truth.
    I do..I lived it...
    Beside Addison, Wangers...the rest is all propaganda bullshit to make money!!!
    Well Speak up then I'd like to here some stories

Quote Originally Posted by 89vettefromhell View Post
    why is that car parked in lincoln kindergarten parking lot on Gallop street in Mt. Clemens??? who owns that car? i wanna go see it... i live 2 streets down from that school!
    No kidding, I live 2 blocks away too!
    It's my fault for making it look so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    If you are going to race it on the street, hopefully 20 years from now will be your release date from prison. That was a different time and place. That isn't now unless you are really thick.

Stop being gay, you dont live here and you know nothing about whats its like here right now. every single post of yours in reply to me is a constant flow of bullshit and assumptions. nowhere did i say im trying to be the worlds baddest ass woodward street racer. please pull your panties out of your asscrack and go masterbate...youre way too high strung, welcome to the internet
    Last edited by cjmatt; 01-19-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodhawk View Post
    Too bad they left the other two heavy street killers out, but finding Steve Lisk's Hemi challenger would be impossible. Think back too the standard gas station at long lake and telegraph ( Lisk Standard) and you'll remeber the red with white top beast... tThe King of the streets!!!
    http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicl.../photo_03.html

its in a private collection out west
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

as far as the silver bullet its too bad as adults people cant play nice , the owner of the car and the owner of the motor need to play nice and work a deal as far as HS other cars lets just say his hemi cuda rag top was a 1/2 price sale to those of us who know the truth
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

i'm still searching thru box's of pic's. I thought i had a bunch from a night back in the early 80's when carcraft or hotrod did a story about gratiot. Was the only time i saw the orange cammer running the street.

That's awesome.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post
    My uncle told it was the "If you can beat me you can eat me " car and he told me she never lost that he new of..

yup thats the car

dont know if she was real or a legend

my cruise days started around summer 1979

anybody else get a loitering ticket
    at joy and telegraph the nite the cops blocked the exits on the parking lot?

I was there for that but we were parked in th ebank parking lot down the street behind dunkin thankfully..

We just sat at the tables at rally's and watched

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Thread Information