Thread: 1990 GT Fox Body Suspention and Rim ?'s

Default 1990 GT Fox Body Suspention and Rim ?'s

I have a 1990 GT and would like to do a few things. First, i'd like to do a 5 lug conversion, wher can I find a -good- kit for cheap.. Second, I would like to put 20" rims on it (I know, I know, I loose performance and alot of you guys think it's wrong, I just like the look) But if I put 20's on it, am I able to lower the car any?? Or am I better off lowering the car and putting 18's on it? I am looking for answers for both rim options.. Any advise would be great at this point.. Thanks..

If you are going to upgrade to five lug, I would go with 4 wheel disc brakes as well. There are a few different configurations to use if you want to change over to 5 lug, SN95 spindles, with a SN95 8.8 axle assembly are only one. You can reuse the exhaust, there are several spring manufactures out there that will lower the car, and not sacrafice ride quality. 20's are fine, ride and handling will improve (avoid potholes and curbs) Not sure on width though. Check out corral or stangnet, someone has to of installed twinkies on a fox before.

The only way around, is through

Banned

20's on a fox In that case you will need Low Profile tires and that is some $$$$$$$

Nothing more then 18's the only year mustang that 20's are acceptable on is 05+

That is one bad ass fox you got, I really like the stance and body kit you got on it, What did you do with your suspention and what size rims you got on their? Got any more pics? What kind of body kit is that?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ12 View Post
    That is one bad ass fox you got, I really like the stance and body kit you got on it, What did you do with your suspention and what size rims you got on their? Got any more pics? What kind of body kit is that?
    That's not mine, I google searched it - Here's some more pictures of it. It looks like it has airbag suspension, saleen wing, a pieced together bodykit (fiberglass) and some 20" cobra r's

The only way around, is through

Quote Originally Posted by monster. View Post
    That's not mine, I google searched it - Here's some more pictures of it. It looks like it has airbag suspension, saleen wing, a pieced together bodykit (fiberglass) and some 20" cobra r's

Where did you find the pics at? you got a website?

Thread Information