Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: My new toy

There used to be a sand track on merriman road between eureka and Pennsylvania, was perfect for racing, flat and the track was huge. I think they tore it all up tho when the house that was in front of it sold. I flipped my 300ex there in 5th gear and broke my handlebars lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mach 1 View Post
    I like dirt! I just have a small utility Honda but it's a lot of fun to ride... Where you at in Ypsitucky?
    im right off whittaker and bemis

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

i may be getting another one real soon .........
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Didn't you sell your Honda 450? Did you buy a different quad? Where is there to ride at in Ypsi?
    yea sold the 450 looking to pick up another probably today or tomorrow, If your in milan you know where the train tracks are on arkona? if so theres a small trail there that leads back to the old pit or whatever it was back in the day, i was just there a couple weekends ago when we got that last snow, theres some nice hills, trails, jumps and stuff back there, also if you run dirt roads down to the other side of arkona in sumpter (corner of arkona and martinsville) there are some pretty good size hills and trails back there...
    Last edited by ramman1984; 03-05-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramman1984 View Post
    yea sold the 450 looking to pick up another probably today or tomorrow, If your in milan you know where the train tracks are on arkona? if so theres a small trail there that leads back to the old pit or whatever it was back in the day, i was just there a couple weekends ago when we got that last snow, theres some nice hills, trails, jumps and stuff back there, also if you run dirt roads down to the other side of arkona in sumpter (corner of arkona and martinsville) there are some pretty good size hills and trails back there...
    Ah yes. Kovacs and I took my Jeep there after I got done with the lift kit.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

im right off whittaker and bemis
    I know the area. Your not far from me.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.” - Thomas Jefferson

Banned

QUOTE=[Golden;1576398]Ah yes. Kovacs and I took my Jeep there after I got done with the lift kit.[/QUOTE]

yea its not bad out there, just make sure to keep a eye out for the dnr or popo

QUOTE=[Golden;1576398]Ah yes. Kovacs and I took my Jeep there after I got done with the lift kit.
    yea its not bad out there, just make sure to keep a eye out for the dnr or popo [/QUOTE]

No illegal stuff here. Pretty sure Kovacs knows the property owner pretty well.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Banned

ohh well even better, I thought it was owned by the county or something.

Well if u guys wanna ride pm me or casper with a number and we will call u guys the more people the better let us kno .
    2007 suzuki ltr 450 with bolton's

Thread Information