Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My new toy

Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Member

any 450 hauls ass, be safe have fun man, nice ass bike

i really want to get one, i rode my buddies cammed TRX 450 the other day.

i havnt rode to much but it feels fast as hell. i hear the LTR450s are the faster of the 450s though

Quote Originally Posted by Casper302 View Post
    I looked for a used one, my credit union wouldn't give me a loan due to lack of credit history and time at work (they prefer 1 year) So i said fuck it I'll try a dealership. Boom got approved and he gave me a bunch of money off and little interest rate. So I get a new quad and better my credit at the same time.

Your better off buyin a new one that way you can run the piss out of it your self! LOL
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Casper302 View Post
    Just cruising around the unplowed streets in my hood was a blast. Its sorta like trail riding LMAO.
    You wanna go trail riding? Lets make plans to go up into the U.P or by Mio there are some nice trails up there also.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mach 1 View Post
    You wanna go trail riding? Lets make plans to go up into the U.P or by Mio there are some nice trails up there also.
    Hell yeah I do, been checking out the trails all day today. I wanna go next weekend LOL. I can't wait.

Very nice! Some stranger at the dunes let me ride his yellow LTR450 to go look for my buddies when my clutch cable broke...Total stranger! Hell of a ride for a stock quad.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Looks nice but I have always been a two wheel guy myself

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Very nice! Some stranger at the dunes let me ride his yellow LTR450 to go look for my buddies when my clutch cable broke...Total stranger! Hell of a ride for a stock quad.
    Lot's of good people up there. I ran my old quad out of gas trying to get back to the parking lot. A guy in a lifted ranger with a 302 in it took me back to the parking lot, got my gas can, took me back out to my quad, then he took my gas can back to my truck for me since he was leaving to get food anyway. He wouldn't even let me pay for his lunch.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Lot's of good people up there. I ran my old quad out of gas trying to get back to the parking lot. A guy in a lifted ranger with a 302 in it took me back to the parking lot, got my gas can, took me back out to my quad, then he took my gas can back to my truck for me since he was leaving to get food anyway. He wouldn't even let me pay for his lunch.
    I wish everyone could be more like that...

Nice quad, I Love the color scheme. I know mine is old but I need to get my 350 warrior out of storage one of these days.

Thread Information