Thread: 95 Blazer 4D LT Loaded! $3000 obo/trade

Forum Member

Default 95 Blazer 4D LT Loaded! $3000 obo/trade

I think I'm probably at the wrong part of the year for selling an SUV, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Fully loaded Blazer 4 door LT, ~108k miles. Nothing mechanical wrong as far as I know. Been driving it daily for a while, just want to get something sporty(wife finally found a car, so I don't need somethin for the child seat anymore ) Before I got it, it was a Beaumont Security Supervisor vehicle, and has always been well maintained. Last problem I had with it, was it running rough. Took it to the local shop, and they said I needed to have the intake taken apart and tanked(idk im not a car guy) so I had them do it, and $750 later, it was back to running like a champ(Did I get taken?) Anyway, pushbutton 4wd works perfectly, and is awesome for those snowy days. Only problem would be its starting to get some rust at the bottom of the front doors. Black with tan leather, privacy glass.
    kbb said somewhere around 3500 for good condition, so I'm asking $3000 obo. Trades I'd be lookin for would be a foxbody stang, or some other car thats fun to drive, preferably a manual.

Last edited by LXFIVEOH; 04-10-2009 at 12:12 PM.

I'm lookin to get some cash, and possibly get into something more winter friendly.....I've got a 95 Z28 with light mods I would be willing to look into trading for your truck and about $1000-1500 depending on condition of the Blazer and what you think of my car. I am not intersted in a straight up trade because this thing is a nice all around vehicle. It's sporty, fast, a stick (fun to drive), and get's close to 30 mpg on long freeway trips (thank you six speed!). Right now I'm just looking for some money to put into a kitchen project. If your interested shoot me a PM with your number and we can at least talk over the phone with details.

Ryan

Forum Member

Sendin you a message on AIM right now

Thread Information