Page 759 of 893 FirstFirst ... 259659709749755756757758759760761762763769809859 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 8928

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Thanks.

Next year I get to recertify my L1, HVAC and C1. Then 4 years of no tests lol.

4th birthday present, He is stoked about riding...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

New Helmet

Glad to see the helmet! Safety gear is very important.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

I got new fox pads and chest protector for a guy that big.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I got new fox pads and chest protector for a guy that big.
    Talk to me..lol, he needs those items still
    734-341-2210

Forum Member

Updated my Explorer a little bit.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Just got delivered yesterday after a nightmare shipping experience. Don't EVER use AT Reliable Transport out of Chicago. Lied to me for 3 days while my car toured the country.

09v1.jpg09v2.jpg09v3.jpg
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Badass Andy!

I trust no one with my Cars.

Someone paid more to get their car before you. And they probably paid a hefty "premium" to get it first

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Badass Andy!

I trust no one with my Cars.

Someone paid more to get their car before you. And they probably paid a hefty "premium" to get it first
    This was not the company I hired to move the car. The company I hired farmed it out it this company.

If they would have told me at the beginning it wont be delivered until Saturday I would have been fine. But they lied and lied for 3 days.

They gave me a time on Thursday. I left work early and waited. They strung me along all night until 11pm they told me the truck had a flat in Luna Pier and they couldn't get a tire till the morning. Even sent me pictures.

They then called me at 4pm on Friday and said the truck is back on the road and my car will be there in an hour. I leave work early again to meet them and it never shows. I finally get a hold of dispatch and they tell me that they mad a mistake, my car wasn't on the truck with the flat that it was in Chicago. It was on it way to me and be there in a few hours. That it was in Kalamazoo. Putting delivery at 10pm.

The driver then calls me and says he JUST left Chicago and was on the way to my house. No stops. He swore and promised, 10 times he would be there at 12-1am. 1 AM comes and goes no word. Driver wont answer, dispatch won't answer.

Saturday morning I start calling and no one will answer my calls. Not dispatch, dispatchers cell or driver. So, I spoof the dispatchers cell to call the driver and he answers. I ask where my fucking car was and he hangs up on me. At this point the dispatcher finally answered my call and said give him 5 minutes and hangs up on me.

The original company got a hold of the dispatcher and he was told the car was in Michigan and would be delivered in 3 hours. The dispatcher texts me that the car is in Lansing and on the way. I called the driver and he sends me his location, North of Grand Rapids. That he was on his way with no stops. This was at 10am.

The original company tells the driver and dispatcher if its not delivered in 3 hours they are sending DOT to find them and take care of it.

I finally get a call at 4pm that the car was at my house. I left work to meet the driver. I get there and my car is the only one on the trailer. At the front bottom position. The driver then tells me that I need to drive it off the truck, he can't drive a stick.

Thankfully there was no issues with the car. When it got off the trailer I confronted the driver and called him a damn liar and almost lost it on him. He quickly backed away as he caught a look at the .45 on my hip when I got out of my truck.

I have a call into the company I hired and paid, they were helpful during this debacle to find out the compensation I will receive.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Thread Information