Page 374 of 894 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474874 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 8932

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

not sure how much this is gonna cost
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Lawn mower and a bottle of whiskey?
    '16 Fiesta ST

That's a CLEAN Z71! Give us some details!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    That's a CLEAN Z71! Give us some details!
    Thanks. What details are you looking for? It's THE truck I have been looking for. Same as stated above, 2006, LT, 5.3, Z71 with tow package, no stripped down work truck. 1 owner locally owned truck (to the dealership across the pond) that was purchased at the same dealership I bought it from, and I have all of service records for it that shows the guy kept it up. Hired an independent inspection on it, bought a carfax, and it already came with an autocheck, which both show it was in a rear collision when it was only 6 mos old, but carfax says no damage to vehicle while autocheck says minor to moderate (same as what's shown from my $1000 deer incident on my S10). There is a dent on the lower part of the tailgate and in the bumper just below it so ????? It books for less than I was out the door for so that's a bonus, really the only concession on this one was the fact it had more miles than I would have liked to end up with coming in at 136k but seeing as I was driving a truck with 292k this is nothing! It's got some scratches that don't show in the pics that I would like to spend a weekend with the wheel and polish to bring it up to my standards along with a good detailing, but other than that, I'm pretty happy so far. Oh, the wheels have alot of the typical clearcoat/corrosion where the weights were and they look like ass but I don't plan on having these on here forever, just till these brand new tires wear out hopefully. I would at the minimum like to put a leveling kit on it along with an exhaust and CAI, but not going nuts on lift/tires as I drive 85 miles a day.

Amazingly even though the inspector said it had a choppy ride it rides much softer than my S10 w/the Z85 suspension did! And it damn sure drives nicer, could use quite a bit more bottom end in the 5.3 but sure pulls up top.

MY LIFE SUCKS!!! lol Nice ride
    Quote Originally Posted by LT1Pat View Post

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keys? Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Nice! I think I saw that on the side of the road recently, was it out in the Livonia/Farmington Hills area?

Edit: Nevermind, I recognize the background. Congrats.
    Last edited by Birdie2000; 08-22-2013 at 03:23 PM.

nice. will it make it up your driveway
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Thread Information