Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Official College Football 2016 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    Penn state got screwed, they should have been there, they just went toe to toe with USC in a excellent game,
    They sure did get screwed.

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    How did MSU not pass the eye test? Their only loss was to Nebraska 39-38. We beat everyone else on the schedule, including Michigan and Ohio State. I won't say we lost because of Conner Cook's injury, but it made a difference in how we lost. As for UM, they gave up 33 to FSU. Michigan would have been hammer by Clemson.
    You don't remember how MSU was behind or within less than 1 touchdown on almost all of their games leading into the 4th quarter last year? Even to teams like Rutgers? The difference this year was they didn't have a QB who could bail them out.

And I'd slow my critique of UM till MSU can get into a bowl.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Times like this are why I try not to pop off too much about my squad. Like I always say, it's just kids playing ball, and anything can happen. Had the Buckeyes capitalized early, maybe the tempo of the game would have at least been more competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    You don't remember how MSU was behind or within less than 1 touchdown on almost all of their games leading into the 4th quarter last year? Even to teams like Rutgers? The difference this year was they didn't have a QB who could bail them out.

And I'd slow my critique of UM till MSU can get into a bowl.
    I'd slow my critique of MSU until UM wins a Championship...any Championship. When was the last time UM won a conference championship? 2004?

As for MSU, this years team had a lead verses every team we played, INCLUDING MICHIGAN. The turnaround will be quick.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    I'd slow my critique of MSU until UM wins a Championship...any Championship. When was the last time UM won a conference championship? 2004?

As for MSU, this years team had a lead verses every team we played, INCLUDING MICHIGAN. The turnaround will be quick.
    MSU gave up 54 points to Northwestern

Northwestern lost 9-7 to Illinois State.

Good luck!
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Well, that's not how I saw it ending, but I'll take it. Any opportunity to have Bama not win so the SEC homers can't start crying.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Great championship game for sure. I'm going to rewatch the game a few more times just to enjoy watching bama lose over and over.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

pretty simple when you dont convert on 3rd down 9 times in a row you loose games, Congrats Clemson great season and excellent game. RTR
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Seeing Clemson win the NC takes a little of the sting out of the ass-whooping the Buckeyes got from them.

the way too early pre season rankings are out already
    1 bama
    2 Florida State'
    3 Clemson
    4 Penn State
    5 Clemson
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Thread Information