Thread: Activity Outdoors & Typical Driver's

Default Activity Outdoors & Typical Driver's

Is there a mechanism to report local driver/pedestrian issues to township or county authorities [macomb county] ? I myself have encounter many situations that could have been lessened IF the presence of a patrol car was made in these areas with attention deficit drivers.
    In 1 hour of enjoying the outdoors on the bicycle during the morning or afternoon I can guarantee at least 12 crapabrick moments that could be lessened IF drivers were ticketed for overrunning posted stop signs, yielded intersections, etc etc.
    Being ticketed would increase a general safety in that area while also generating revenue from enforcing the laws that the driver’s neglect to practice.

I just dont know how else to voice these incidents other than the already submitted letters/emails/chatting to the leo/patrol crew. Nothing seems to be working. I've experienced being hit & ran last year and it's not a question of IF for this year, more like when. for it to happen again.

Shit, people don't overrun stop signs, they just roll right on through. Any time I'm on a main road, the vast majority of people I see approaching a stop sign don't look like they're actually going to stop. I wonder if they know it's 3 points if they get ticketed.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    I wonder if they know it's 3 points if they get ticketed.
    One for sure way to inform them is to issue the citation!

Thread Information