Thread: Body shop recommendation

Default Body shop recommendation

looking for a shop to straighten out the front of my 2002 Town and Country minivan

any hook ups? cash job, body panels are off , need a little pulling of a frame rack, maybe weld a little in if they think I should....mainly need to be able to hang the fenders and not have the headlights too far out of wack

I have a trailer but prefer downriver or west side(canton/plymouth/livonia/etc.)

I'd be willing to have them paint the hood and bumper if they're interested in that as well
    ASE Master Certified Technician

I don't know where downriver you're looking but I can get you into Southgate Ford (Scott Cooper is manager) or Cutting Edge Collision (Bill is the owner, his daughter Lauren runs the office), if you're looking at Canton area CDE (Collision Damage Experts) on Belleville Rd & Michigan Ave. Not sure the extent of damage but frame time usually starts around $75 per labor hour

If you decide to call or visit any of these shops just tell them Jason Cadzow from Axalta (DuPont) sent you
    I have a bad case of Automotive A.D.D.

WWW.DETROITRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Now this is an acceptable use of photos and video's in the Pub.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    I don't know where downriver you're looking but I can get you into Southgate Ford (Scott Cooper is manager) or Cutting Edge Collision (Bill is the owner, his daughter Lauren runs the office), if you're looking at Canton area CDE (Collision Damage Experts) on Belleville Rd & Michigan Ave. Not sure the extent of damage but frame time usually starts around $75 per labor hour

If you decide to call or visit any of these shops just tell them Jason Cadzow from Axalta (DuPont) sent you
    Cutting Edge is actually pretty close, I'll see what they say
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Statewide Collision in Wyandotte on Fort St has done excellent work for me in the past. No hookup sorry and they are a small shop sadly so they fill up fast sometimes, but its not winter yet so they shouldn't be super busy.

Thread Information