Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: chrysler hiring questions?

Talking chrysler hiring questions?

i applied a while back when capone posted a link and last week i got an email asking for more info,so i sent it.today i got an email to schedule a phone interview for thursday so im wondering if any body else had any luck yet or even has been hired recently?if so how longs the process and what should i expect pay wise,benifets,etc any help or info would be appreciated.

hourly or salary?

depends on the job. did the job say salaried bargaining? union? i have heard of it sometimes taking 3 months occasionally. just depends on the group that's looking at you
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    hourly or salary?
    hourly manufacturing position,i applied in 2010 kinda suprised i got picked lol
    Last edited by mikesfastss; 01-24-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    hourly manufacturing position,i applied in 2010 kinda suprised i got picked lol
    sounds like one of the tier 2 jobs so 15/hr with benefits. probably for that new shift at Jefferson?

sounds about right do you know if theres scheduled raises or what the top out is?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    sounds about right do you know if theres scheduled raises or what the top out is?
    Congrats on being called. Quoted from another site. Under the new Chrysler-UAW agreement, wages for new hires will climb to a maximum of $19.28 per hour.

From new hires I talked to they said the phone interview consisted of basic questions. What would you do type scenarios. Example of on the questions asked. If a supervisor ask you to do a job other then your own will you? Just tell them what they want to hear.

Also marchionne recently hinted that he wants to eliminate the two tier setup since he was not involved with the original idea. He stated that it hurts employee morale. Next go around of contract talks this will be up for discussion

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Also marchionne recently hinted that he wants to eliminate the two tier setup since he was not involved with the original idea. He stated that it hurts employee morale. Next go around of contract talks this will be up for discussion
    True. I think once the number of higher paid guys comes down they will try to move everyone to the lower tier.

Quote Originally Posted by DSG SNAKE View Post
    True. I think once the number of higher paid guys comes down they will try to move everyone to the lower tier.
    Yeah once the Two tier workers out number the higher paid guys I think it will change.

Thread Information