Page 306 of 894 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406806 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin View Post
    It's always a good feeling when you get your own.. then a shitty feeling when every dickhead you've ever known starts calling to borrow it and brings it back all fucked up!
    There's a simple solution for that. Don't lend it out. I don't lend out my car trailer, and my wife charges $100/day for the parents that want to rent her horse trailer...... luckily she priced it high enough to not have any takers yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Mike
    99 Ultra Classic, 89 Softail, 67 Kaw 250

Quote Originally Posted by beertestr View Post
    There's a simple solution for that. Don't lend it out. I don't lend out my car trailer, and my wife charges $100/day for the parents that want to rent her horse trailer...... luckily she priced it high enough to not have any takers yet.

Man I don't know what it is about trailers, but yeah... if you lend it out, most likely it gets fucked up... My dad has a car trailer.. when loaned out, both fenders have been wacked, a few lights broken... someone broke the electric tongue jack, the storage box up front has a dent in it, one of the leaf springs broke at some point... (probably from someone putting a damn f250 or something on it and a combo of it being older)... Very annoying. And the people who borrow it say they are gonna fix it, but drag ass on actually fixing it.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by beertestr View Post

I've pretty much given up loaning and sort of tool to anyone except for a select few. Shit comes back broken, beat up, etc. or never returns at all.

Got one of these for the bumper on the trail truck...
    $(KGrHqVHJF!FEl30s+TrBRM!YtTi(!~~60_3.JPG
    And got three of these for the roof rack...
    LED_Light_Bar_12_51383b4ba5896_140x105.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

My new truck pulling my new to me Capri.

Truck-2013 FX4 Crew w/Eco-boost. It's the FX4 Luxury Package (Nav, Moon, Heated/AC seat).

Capri-102k one owner car. I've got EVERY piece of paper from anything done to the car in a 3 ring binder. The car has some flaws, but it's also 27yrs old. The only upgrades are Motorsport exhaust and Motorsport Mass-air conversion. It's an auto, but I didn't buy it to go fast. I bought it to cruise on nice days with the T-tops out.

(Sidewayscoupe and BoostCreep went to Maryland with me to get it)

Louvers removed
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

[QUOTE=91trunk;2638067]My new truck pulling my new to me Capri.

Truck-2013 FX4 Crew w/Eco-boost. It's the FX4 Luxury Package (Nav, Moon, Heated/AC seat).

Capri-102k one owner car. I've got EVERY piece of paper from anything done to the car in a 3 ring binder. The car has some flaws, but it's also 27yrs old. The only upgrades are Motorsport exhaust and Motorsport Mass-air conversion. It's an auto, but I didn't buy it to go fast. I bought it to cruise on nice days with the T-tops out.

WOW! I can't count how many times I have said that!

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post

(Sidewayscoupe and BoostCreep went to Maryland with me to get it)
    That guy in the orange has AMAZING hair..

Savage model 11/111 FCNS .243win.(accu-stock,accu-trigger)
    Sightron 4-16x42mm scope

Sent from my MB865
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
    Clearly that's it! I mean, what's hotter than a pale little man with dolphin and unicorn tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post

Nice truck. Looks familiar. What's with all the letters in the mail lately trying to get me to trade it in already?
    Matt

2005 Corvette Z51

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter70 View Post
    Nice truck. Looks familiar. What's with all the letters in the mail lately trying to get me to trade it in already?
    Yeah, sorry for jock'n your style. As for the letter, we just like you.....
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Thread Information