Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Corvette Stingray raffle for Make a Wish of Michigan.

Default 2014 Corvette Stingray raffle for Make a Wish of Michigan.

Hi everyone, it has been awhile since I have been on here. Been over a year. I need to get another muscle car. I have been busy with new baby and just everyday life. 2 years ago my 8 year old step son passed away from cancer. He had a wish granted through Make a Wish when he was doing better. After he passed away I thought of what I could do in honor of him. Make a wish of Michigan was my choice. There is an annual bike ride at MIS in July. So I got a group of friends together and we made a team to ride in this event. 2012 we had a team of 7 of us. We rode the 50 mile course through the Irish Hills area. 2013 we got together a team of 17 with two riders doing the 300 mile course from Traverse City to MIS over three days. I myself could never ride 300 miles. This year the event is on July 27th and as of now we have 26 people on our team with more planning to sign up. We set our goal at raising $30,000. For this year. We have 6 riders riding the 300 mile course. Make a wish has a raffle for a 2014 Corvette Stingray. The car is at Hamilton Chevrolet. I have tickets for sale and any tickets I sell goes towards Team Ryan's goal for the Wish a Mile bike ride. You can also take the $50,000. Cash instead of the Vette. Tickets are $50. For 1 or 3 for $100. The drawing is on Woodward during the Dream Cruise weekend. There is a limit of 5000 tickets being sold. If you would be interested in a raffle ticket please let me know. I live in Macomb county at 22 mile and Romeo Plank for anyone who would be interested. Also if you into bike riding and would be interested in joining us please let me know.

Dan House

So sorry to hear about your step son Dan!
    I'll def be down for a few Corvette tickets... I might still have your # some place but PM it to me anyways.
    Thanks,
    Sal
    SAL

Hey Sal. Has been awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodan View Post
    Hey Sal. Has been awhile.
    Sure has brotha! stick around here and say hi every so often
    SAL

Picture of car

Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. I think I may be in for the 3/$100 can we use pay pal or or how does it work?

If you are not in my area you can mail.me a check made out to Make a wish of Michigan. After I get your check I can fill out the info on the tickets and mail you back the stubs. Does PayPal charge me a fee if you send money??

Forum Member

If you gift it there is no charge. Mail would work fine though.

Thread Information