Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    I see what you are saying but.... It looks like a remodel of the original 60s bronco and also Ford built JEEPs for the World War demand and had a hand in the design.
    Fair enough. But they bitched to Goodyear about having the wrangler name removed off the tires outfitting these things. Anyway, they should have just brought back the OJ bronco. lol. they’d make a killing.

Club Member

The more I've been learning about this new bronco, the more I like it. Not real crazy about the front end, but overall this is a very cool vehicle. I wish they made a version that was more bare-bones and had less tech in it. Something I say about any new vehicle I like!

Quote Originally Posted by WayFastWhitey View Post
    Yea as expected. It’s new. And there’s people that are willing to pay extra to be the first on the block to have one.

Go see what some dealers are asking for the new C8’s. Some are 10-20k over MSRP. Especially out on the west coast.

Rumor is no 7 speed manual with a sasquatch package. I get 35s are a massive tire, but still disappointing.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Forum Member

I saw one of these yesterday, I mistook it for a Compass, the grill is different though and says Bronco.
    My feeling was that it would be a larger vehicle, but similar to the Blazer, it's really not too beefy.
    Not sure of the model of anything like that, but I don't think the version will make them bigger or smaller.

Could it have been the “baby bronco” which is more like compass? There’s three models with the name, but only 2 people will really care about here

Quote Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
    I saw one of these yesterday, I mistook it for a Compass, the grill is different though and says Bronco.
    My feeling was that it would be a larger vehicle, but similar to the Blazer, it's really not too beefy.
    Not sure of the model of anything like that, but I don't think the version will make them bigger or smaller.
    probably the Bronco " Sport ", Based off the Escape
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    If FCA builds that 392 rubicon the way it is in that write up, it stomps every performance and offroad advantage the bronco might have had, except possibly fuel economy and maybe ride quality. That is yet to be seen though. The JLs ride pretty darn well. You're right Geoff, it's gonna be a war. Great to see this competition!
    there is much more to off road than just raw horsepower.... the new bronco still has better approach and departure angles... more suspension travel ......can be ordered from the factory with rock sliders and the V6 is torquey as hell.. which is just what you want for rock crawling. my concern is the electronics.... I read that the switches are silicone sealed... but is the center touchscreen also 'potted" and water proof?... LOL if it is.. i might actually be interested in a "flood vehicle"
    Last edited by ASRoff; 07-28-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    motown muscle southern chapter "we find rust free material for the michigan masses"

08 Mustang GT broke but beautiful

99 saturn SL1 with the air box removed for POWER!!!!
    Ford Chrysler or GM it doesent matter to me as long as its domestic.

Thread Information