Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: new help finding stolen1993 mustang gt car or my parts

Post new help finding stolen1993 mustang gt car or my parts

B]might be to late[/B]
    My 1993 mustang gt was stolen wed night june 24 from my home in the Flat Rock –Huron Township area.

It is black with lx taillight,dark tinted windows, a fiberglass hood that has the word BOSS inc on the underside was a style of a 95 cobra, kill switch in the center of the plate, one piece headlights, 2 gage wiper cowl with auometer water and oil psi gages wipers and all linkage removed, 4 lug ARW wheels looks like the weld wheels rear were 275 50 15 quad shocks still mounted but beat to crap to get the tire to fit.
    black and gray procar scat seats no adj to them, rear seats custom black and gray black carpet rest of interior gray,map pockets were deleted along with arm rest delete, battery in hatch red top inside, . 5 inch tach with a tach light in glove box when light was connected it stayed on all the time. and alt gage inside all gages autometer. Power doors and windows worked pioneer am FM CD player. . In the ash tray was a painless 4 Rocker Switches. the weather strips doors, hatch, hood sun roof were all new.

Motor
    347 stroker world product roush sr heads cast iron, victor jr 302 intake 670 holley street avenger carb eagle lower end rods crank etc, TKO 500 trans MSD 6A1 box & dist, headman headers rusty looking but soild, 3 in mac pro chamber center pipe dynomax bullet mufflers dumped by the rear end, front lakewood drag shocks in front air bags in rear springs airline comes out by the rear plate, line lock mounted where wiper motor should be, march pulleys and mounts. one wire chrome alt. K&N x-stream air cleaner. energy suspension polyurethane motor and trans mounts
    4.56 gear in rear end

if you see the car or maybe parts there are a few details left out that i can point out call me 734-536-5218

here a youtube before exhaust change
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqds1PWmoeU linelock test in my friends driveway

Club Member controlled insanity's Avatar

i really hope this turns up soon! clean car.
    currently broken.

We'll keep our eyes peeled, sorry to hear someone stole that from you. I hope you get it back in one piece, damn clean looking car....
    Licensed and Insured Plumber

nothing found my car is now on mars.

Fucking sucks bro!! Keep my eyes open, i'm in southgate

last 6 of vin # 142362

That sucks, cant have anything nice anymore.

I'll keep my eyes out but I only really see anything out at shows and such. Doubt it'll turn up anywhere like that but I'll definitely become interested in a carb'd black hatch.

Where at in Flat Rock? I am there almost daily. Is that the park off of Telegraph Rd.? I will keep m y eyes open this side of the river for ya.(carleton)
    Quote Originally Posted by fyoung7 View Post
    last 6 of vin # 142362

no the park off will carlton west of graph. i have drove to det went to woodard down monroe out by stumper inkster got a few funny looks in some citys lol after the same people seen me a few times i had to get the hell out of there(know what i mean)

Thread Information