Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Look what I bought Saturday((HELP))

I was going to stay out of this but I just cant believe that someone would pass that off as a "professional" job. No where near professional, Id even call it lower than hillbilly.

Id go with all that want to support and return the car while demanding money back.
    1990 GT

Quote Originally Posted by avbcon12 View Post
    I was going to stay out of this but I just cant believe that someone would pass that off as a "professional" job. No where near professional, Id even call it lower than hillbilly.

Id go with all that want to support and return the car while demanding money back.
    LOL

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by hooray for farva View Post
    that still does not explain why the tip is still locked int the retainer .... all the bad nasty break shit forces are going the wrong direction to do anything but push the stem up and out of the locks / retainer , at least that how it seems to me right away ?

since those are not the valves listed in the ad , could that mean they are old fatigued stock valves possibly with to high of spring pressure ?

dont take what i think as gospel broham .... its just a few what ifs .. call it brainstorming ...

all those pics say ..... part broke n got sucked in to the motor . and fellas if the dropped at high rpm like everyones talkin about ... wouldnt the piston look more like this ?

now we all now every failure is different . mine was a new set of springs and 1 decided to permantly play the limbo ya know .

10:1 / 58cc / busted exh spring. lol.... yeah its ugly ..

That I agree with 100% I truly think it broke at a idle when started up like the buyer said. There is way to minimal damage to the pistons and clyinder to of broke while at any kind of rpm. It was be in shambles compared to what it is.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

buit its till does not excuse the BS ad and the fact that motor could be a deep south 1/4 mile dirt oval 250$ roundyround motor sourced from the old family farmtruck .

its like a bitch with nice titties ..... all the shiny pretty stuff on the outside dont count if the inside aint worth a fuck! which is the case with this.

If you must cut the stock pistons, a simple tool makes it right!!

OJ... youve got all the tricks

naww, I found the pics on google.

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by hooray for farva View Post
    buit its till does not excuse the BS ad and the fact that motor could be a deep south 1/4 mile dirt oval 250$ roundyround motor sourced from the old family farmtruck .

its like a bitch with nice titties ..... all the shiny pretty stuff on the outside dont count if the inside aint worth a fuck! which is the case with this.

lol This might be arguable I've met alot of "decent" chicks that were retards upstairs an latley been meeting alot of stellar looking women who seem to be able to carry way more of a in depth conversation and are not as much as a bitch as people make them. Just gotta get past the barrier at first then its smooth rolling.

btw back on topic haha

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 87stang View Post
    Is this a professional job ?????????
    Jesus H Christ!!! Someone should send this to his Boss, they need to know whos building Race Engines for them. I think it may have come out better if he had used sand paper
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by igotaneed4speed View Post
    lol This might be arguable I've met alot of "decent" chicks that were retards upstairs an latley been meeting alot of stellar looking women who seem to be able to carry way more of a in depth conversation and are not as much as a bitch as people make them. Just gotta get past the barrier at first then its smooth rolling.

btw back on topic haha
    by bitch i honestly meant a mean and nasty rude bitch . but you are quite correct .

yes . enuf jackin .... of the thread ...

Thread Information