Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Simply amazing BMX video

I remember i did alote of crazy stuff when i had my gt, shit i would bust my ass if tried to flip off the tree

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQGLNPJ9VCE"]YouTube - SCRAPER BIKE[/ame] CHECK THIS OUT LOL
    OH SHIT PICK ONE OF THESE UP AND GHOST RIDE THE SCRAPPER BIKE. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

The flair off the tree was smooth nicely done.. Thats how i broke the ole' ankle but i was trying to learn those on a 10' quarter. I stopped riding after that miss it terribly

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

AMazing vid, thanks for posting that. Guy is sick with a bike!

Quote Originally Posted by igotaneed4speed View Post
    The flair off the tree was smooth nicely done.. Thats how i broke the ole' ankle but i was trying to learn those on a 10' quarter. I stopped riding after that miss it terribly
    pussy!!! i just went riding last week and now im sitting at home with a broken ankle haha..

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Teef racing View Post
    pussy!!! i just went riding last week and now im sitting at home with a broken ankle haha..

lol, Yeah that shit bought me two screws and a lil plate at that point i decided my career and school were more important and gave it up. I still dable a lil here and there but don't do anything that could cause much more than a some scrapped elbows or a bruised ass....

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

I'd like to get back on a bike again. The day I stopped riding was the day that I landed my first 360.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I'd like to get back on a bike again. The day I stopped riding was the day that I landed my first 360.
    When I landed my first 360 I got cocky as hell because it only took me like 5 tries. I ended up going for a tailwhip the same day and ended up with 8 stitches in my hand from the sprocket.
    -Tom
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Q
    They've changed their tune, they've changed their pill. We've given...I've bent over. No ones even spit on it yet!

I could watch another 10 min.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaLS View Post
    When I landed my first 360 I got cocky as hell because it only took me like 5 tries. I ended up going for a tailwhip the same day and ended up with 8 stitches in my hand from the sprocket.
    It took me awhile to learn. It was on flat ground. I wouldn't do it off of a jump. I only do flatties and x ups.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Thread Information