Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ZR1 vs. bike

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chunkybs View Post
    for 1, that is a ZX14... just has the rear seat cover off. stick to trans am's Jr, must not know a whole lot about bikes. the ZX14 is a very unique bike compared to other bikes out now. it's a 9 second bike with a normal rider, i've seen them go 8s with nothing more that a tie down strap and a slip on with a good rider.

Junior? Sorry, I didn't know you had years of riding experience. What bike do you own right now? oh, wait, none, in fact - you've never owned a bike. You don't even have an endorsement for a motorcycle. Don't try to act like billy badass with your experience. I think you need to stick to something you're good at, like curbing civics :thumb:

The rider is the #1 thing on a bike, and if we're talking pro vs pro it comes down to the track deciding the winner. Look at Nurburgring lap times, they were done by pro's, with the same distance... You'll say "The ZX10R or the ZX14 aren't listed..." --- big deal, the point remains the same... Just because it's a bike doesn't mean it's faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    Junior? Sorry, I didn't know you had years of riding experience. What bike do you own right now? oh, wait, none, in fact - you've never owned a bike. You don't even have an endorsement for a motorcycle. Don't try to act like billy badass with your experience. I think you need to stick to something you're good at, like curbing civics :thumb:

The rider is the #1 thing on a bike, and if we're talking pro vs pro it comes down to the track deciding the winner. Look at Nurburgring lap times, they were done by pro's, with the same distance... You'll say "The ZX10R or the ZX14 aren't listed..." --- big deal, the point remains the same... Just because it's a bike doesn't mean it's faster.
    i obviously know a hell of a lot more about them than you do considering you couldn't even tell that was a ZX14 lol. why don't you stick to being a pussy who is too scared to run your car and stick to your car and driver mag racing. once again running your mouth about shit you know nothing about, some things never change

i obviously know a hell of a lot more about them than you do considering you couldn't even tell that was a ZX14 lol. why don't you stick to being a pussy who is too scared to run your car and stick to your car and driver mag racing. once again running your mouth about shit you know nothing about, some things never change
    Being the car just went away you missed your opportunity. You knew the race, all you had to do was lift your skirt, grab your balls, and get in your car. You've got a pulley, intake, exhaust, valvetrain, built transmission, tuned car that you want to run against a bone stock heavy f-body Grow some balls this spring and I'll run that thing with the same race I told you before. Otherwise, I am not going to waste my time. Quit changing the subject I already spanked your old turbo civic in what you wanted to run - on the highway, and you're excuse for falling behind was "It was hot out..."

From the picture, you're right, I didn't see ZX14 I'll admit when I am wrong, I don't need to prove anything.

So quit speculating, and let's see what you're talking about...Because I provided evidence of my claim where cars can outrun bikes around road courses... and I also never said it was a guarantee every time... What are you arguing against?
    Last edited by Quick86; 11-22-2009 at 10:05 PM.

lol i need to grow some balls? your the one who backed down from every call out because "you needed a tune up" lol and you want to race from a 70 roll... you act like you have traction issues or something with that slow ass POS, i'll be looking for you in the spring and i'm sure you'll have the same lame ass excuses then "waaaaaaa boo hoooooo he has more mods, he uses spray like a pussy blah blah blah." go put some more fake badges on your car ricer! opening day in the spring, you better have your tune up done and be ready to lose some money.

lol i need to grow some balls? your the one who backed down from every call out because "you needed a tune up" lol and you want to race from a 70 roll... you act like you have traction issues or something with that slow ass POS, i'll be looking for you in the spring and i'm sure you'll have the same lame ass excuses then "waaaaaaa boo hoooooo he has more mods, he uses spray like a pussy blah blah blah." go put some more fake badges on your car ricer! opening day in the spring, you better have your tune up done and be ready to lose some money.
    I didn't want to go that night as I had noticed my rear diff cover leaking fluid. Yes, a repair was in order, I wasn't going to risk grenading my diff for a race. That's just being smart!

I also said 35 or 40mph roll, you wanted to go from a 10mph roll or dig.... Once again, grab your balls, you have a hard on to race a stock trans am then we'll go from the race I told you. Otherwise, I am not wasting my time. You can come find me all you want, the same stipulation will remain. Built up car w/ automatic from dig on drag radials vs stock ass LS1 6spd car on stiff sidewalled Toyo's... Yup - great race! LOL!

Get your sand out. And if you do win, congratz, you beat a stock trans am with a heavily modded blower car. LOL.

Now get back on topic
    Last edited by Quick86; 11-22-2009 at 10:18 PM.

I didn't want to go that night as I had noticed my rear diff cover leaking fluid. Yes, a repair was in order, I wasn't going to risk grenading my diff for a race. That's just being smart!

I also said 35 or 40mph roll, you wanted to go from a 10mph roll or dig.... Once again, grab your balls, you have a hard on to race a stock trans am then we'll go from the race I told you. Otherwise, I am not wasting my time. You can come find me all you want, the same stipulation will remain. Built up car w/ automatic from dig on drag radials vs stock ass LS1 6spd car on stiff sidewalled Toyo's... Yup - great race! LOL!

Get your sand out. And if you do win, congratz, you beat a stock trans am with a heavily modded blower car. LOL.

Now get back on topic

lol yes so very heavily modded. and falkens are far from DRs. your just scccccared

You're in need of some grammar school

We can talk about it all day, I can also remind you of how you wouldn't race the Lightning from a dig or a roll, because you KNEW what would happen, but every time we were on the highway you'd do you're goofy ass ricer flyby jump and I'd stay on your turbo hatch's ass just fucking around and you'd say you "won the race" --- what race?

Or how about my 3spd Mustang with NO power on the highway that I was doing for consistency and reliability that you tried to screw around with on the way to Woodward one year that pulled on your car. What was the excuse then? "I was only running 7lbs."

Like I said - if you want to race me, you'll do the race I said, otherwise - don't waste your breath I've got far better things to do with my time

lol how can two people that are so passionate about motor-vehicles display so much hate?

Come on fellas this is WWAAAYYY off topic, and besides: ZX14, ZR1, GTR, ZR10 - they're all AWESOME machines as far as I'm concerned and it does start becoming a little apples versus oranges. Regardless of pro car driver vs pro bike rider, none of us will be able to duplicate the results those gentlemen can

Pro vs. Pro, in the most exotic car vs. bike. On a course with twisties. Car wins, by far.

Sepang, Malaysia: Montoya in Williams BMW F1 - 1:34.223
    V Rossi on Yamaha - 2:01.833

Catalunya, Spain: M Schumacher in Ferrari - 1:17.245
    S Gibernau on Honda - 1:42.450

Blah blah blah yur scared of a 4000lb family sedan, keep building show cars . Sounds like you need to barrow your balls back from your woman and line them up. Opning day at 131 or Stanton. Dont be a pussy kevin. Your shit is "bone stock" there is no reason you should be begging to roll race unless you have traction issues and we both know you'll hook before i do.
    You're in need of some grammar school

We can talk about it all day, I can also remind you of how you wouldn't race the Lightning from a dig or a roll, because you KNEW what would happen, but every time we were on the highway you'd do you're goofy ass ricer flyby jump and I'd stay on your turbo hatch's ass just fucking around and you'd say you "won the race" --- what race?

Or how about my 3spd Mustang with NBlahO power on the highway that I was doing for consistency and reliability that you tried to screw around with on the way to Woodward one year that pulled on your car. What was the excuse then? "I was only running 7lbs."

Like I said - if you want to race me, you'll do the race I said, otherwise - don't waste your breath I've got far better things to do with my time

Thread Information