Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new Toy :)

those are badass. I played with like a cheap bullshit 30 plane. But that is the real deal.

nomnomguy "Got Milk?" Buuhbye guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    the "balancer thingy" is called a flybar
    I just learned a new term and terminolgy for a part on my toy
    Im not gonna lie I know nothing about rc's except they can get expensive, but damn it if there not fun

oops
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8E38ahB2qQ"]YouTube- Trex450 crash[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhbye guy View Post
    how big are these helis? Mine is almost 3ft long.
    maybe 5 inches, makes it easy to fly inside, but the wind blows em around outside
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

nomnomguy "Got Milk?" Buuhbye guy's Avatar

Went to Gibraltor, didnt lose any peices, I had broke the gear at the bottom, missing a bolt so the top blade was moving up and down, just had to retighten the little fucker and off I went, but I didnt go very far without buying one of the little $40 gyro copters, those things are a blast to fly inside, really responsive
    I have been flying the bigger one around work today, all the technicians who have gas rc cars said they wanted to get the electric heli that I have, but I told them to go on ebay because the one I bought was $90 and they have similar models to mine for $60 + free shipping. Could of saved $30 but what are yah gonna do!

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhbye guy View Post
    Went to Gibraltor, didnt lose any peices, I had broke the gear at the bottom, missing a bolt so the top blade was moving up and down, just had to retighten the little fucker and off I went, but I didnt go very far without buying one of the little $40 gyro copters, those things are a blast to fly inside, really responsive
    I have been flying the bigger one around work today, all the technicians who have gas rc cars said they wanted to get the electric heli that I have, but I told them to go on ebay because the one I bought was $90 and they have similar models to mine for $60 + free shipping. Could of saved $30 but what are yah gonna do!
    When i first read your post i thought you had the $40 gyro copter. That's the one i have but they're all the same pretty much.

And yeah, i too am guilty of impulse buying and paying a few extra bucks.
    Mike

Thread Information