Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: race car alignment shop

Thanks guys .

Quote Originally Posted by quick351 View Post
    So did I remember Johnny?
    yes i remember that time, i make sure to check all the bolts are tight after just for that reason now, lol.

actually i usually wait and watch it get done, i dont like leaving the car with anybody.

Slims here also !!
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Kwality place...

Mr. Kid turned me on to them....

Quote Originally Posted by badazzwindsor View Post
    Kovach's, 810-229-4691

Quote Originally Posted by badazzwindsor View Post
    Kovach's, 810-229-4691
    Kevin and his crew at Kovach's are a joke. We dropped my buddies Cobra off there for an alignment and they told us it would be an hour or two. So we tell him we were going to grab some lunch and we would be back in an hour or so. We leave but my buddy forgot his wallet in the car so we came back but his car was not there. Next thing we hear is his car roaring down Grand River, 2 minutes later Kevin whips in and says he needed to take it for a ride to see how far off the alignment was . He also added some bullshit comment like ....."damn that car can get away from you quick."

--Joe

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post
    Kevin and his crew at Kovach's are a joke. We dropped my buddies Cobra off there for an alignment and they told us it would be an hour or two. So we tell him we were going to grab some lunch and we would be back in an hour or so. We leave but my buddy forgot his wallet in the car so we came back but his car was not there. Next thing we hear is his car roaring down Grand River, 2 minutes later Kevin whips in and says he needed to take it for a ride to see how far off the alignment was . He also added some bullshit comment like ....."damn that car can get away from you quick."

--Joe
    Id have to slap someone

Quote Originally Posted by quick351 View Post
    Id have to slap someone
    For sure . . . Someone would be getting there hand slammed in the door for that shit !!
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Quote Originally Posted by Rickety View Post
    Kwality place...

Mr. Kid turned me on to them....
    yes for sure,,did me right

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post

--Joe
    i would be pissed to if that happend to me,,when i called for app.,he told me that i have to drive it in and out that they would not get in it to move it,,idk if its because of what happen with u guys

My deal is not staying no place with out me close by!!! Just cause of peps like that. Also thought the car has to be a weight so you have to be in it ??????

Slims did my car, they didn't even want to drive it when done or before...they just asked which way it was pulling.

I had my car to every different belle tire, every decent alignment shop, basically no one knew wtf was going on besides slims.
    KFP Racing

Thread Information