Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: lid vs. leo @ no e.t

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    So it has a lot left in it, or it doesn't? I mean you both work or worked for Lid so you both know the car.

And there was no drama in our race for the record, just the nitrous was left unsaid which i don't care cause it didn't scare me one bit.. i almost threw money on the racing thinking it was the same as last year.
    2011 Mustang GT

KFP Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk
    Those who can..... DO......those that can't..... TALK shit.....

engine will hold it and turbo can push more, however the trans will not and the fuel system is nearly tapped out.

that is what I gathered from their explanations, the car having more left in it is completely relative to your own personal definition at this point.

personally I believe lid can squeeze a couple tenths out of it as it sits, however Id like to see it with duel A1000's and some 140s+ on E85
    2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

So it has a lot left in it, or it doesn't? I mean you both work or worked for Lid so you both know the car.

And there was no drama in our race for the record, just the nitrous was left unsaid which i don't care cause it didn't scare me one bit.. i almost threw money on the racing thinking it was the same as last year.
    Steve and lid are good friends but he does not work here.. I put the yellow car together and do all the maintenance on it and trust me when i say it's all done.. it might get it to go a little faster in the fall but for right now the trans is on egg shells.. To go much faster we would have to turn it into a entirely diffrent car.. it is what is is.. what you raced is about as fast as the car is gonna go. sorry to disappoint you
    '90 GT EFI 302
    ALTERNATIVE AUTO PERFORMANCE

"You have enemy's? Good, that means you stood up for something!"
    "Nitrous and EFI is like peanut butter and jelly"

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Steve and lid are good friends but he does not work here.. I put the yellow car together and do all the maintenance on it and trust me when i say it's all done.. it might get it to go a little faster in the fall but for right now the trans is on egg shells.. To go much faster we would have to turn it into a entirely diffrent car.. it is what is is.. what you raced is about as fast as the car is gonna go. sorry to disappoint you
    I'm not disappointed at all, thank you for your concern though. Just pointing out the mixing up of the stories.
    KFP Racing

Cool race!! Both of those cars are smoking fast!!!
    So is the rematch gonna be at the next no et??

Quote Originally Posted by madmarkman View Post
    Your right it was smoking. The new motor is making alot mor oil psi and since the turbo got sent out for repairs last fall it is pushing a bit of oil past the center section oil control ring on the exhaust side of the turbo. Dont want to send it out for repairs until season is over. But is still running great.
    So the turbo is only good for 6 months between repairs?? Who the fuck is fixing your turbos so the rest of us stay away from that fucking cobble shop??

On a side note: The Doctor seems to suck so much Lidio dick that I had to duct tape my penis to my belly just to keep it from getting sucked into the vortex while reading this thread!!!

HOLY SHIT!!
    Last edited by QWKSLVR; 07-09-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QWKSLVR View Post
    Cool race!! Both of those cars are smoking fast!!!
    So is the rematch gonna be at the next no et??

lol, thank you. And i"m working on it as we speak... i would love to have a rematch!
    KFP Racing

It was a good race, i wish i would've known he was spraying it with a 100 shot on top of that boost.. lol, i still would've raced but i would've turned my boost up.
    I never knew a turbo guy coming to a drag race with low boost: why even bother to show up I forget all turbo guys are running low boost.
    Looks like both cars really move out, so save the excuses you come as you come no one shows up to lose, if you decided to run low boost then dont make excuses for losing.

One car has this the other has that, a drag race is never fair but you both decided at no Et to run so be it .

Thread Information