Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo Camaro (Gold Rush) vs Twin Turbo Gallardo(Fadi)!

Quote Originally Posted by 99slverZ View Post
    Yes, lets race my high 10 second motor car against a low 9 second turbo car, that should be a pretty close race. Fucking idiot. Even with him on pump gas he still has me covered. I have a stroker with a FAST intake and only rev it to 6400. If I had a solid roller with a sheetmetal intake, TH400 and a 9" it would be a different story. I can literally hop in this bitch and drive it to California turning 2500RPMS doing 70MPH the whole way. I can drive my car 45 minutes to the track, run 10's on motor and drive it home I'm pretty happy with that, and taking into consideration I've only had a drivers license for 4 years I'd say I'm doing okay.

Here is me racing, now compare that to his shit and tell me why I would want to race him?
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/silv...ro_2022761.htm
    I didn't tell you how to build your car, i don't have a stroker and still have a FAST intake.... You have a built motor, SPRAY IT.. FUCKIN IDIOT.... And you don't even know what my car runs.. so shut your mouth about it. And when i was 18, i was in the 10's..lol, age doesn't mean shit.

I'm not sure if you're trying to blow my cover or something by saying i have a sheet metal intake, i pop my hood all the time and everyone knows it still has a 90mm intake on it, pump gas, and it's HYDRAULIC roller.. i bet my cam is A LOT smaller than your cam.

I don't care where you drive, i'll drive mine to the west side, bust that ass and drive it back home, jump in my Sierra and hit Florida.
    Last edited by Gold Rush; 07-01-2010 at 10:48 AM.
    KFP Racing

Y
    Here is me racing, now compare that to his shit and tell me why I would want to race him?
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/silv...ro_2022761.htm
    What's your point, spray it.
    Last edited by Gold Rush; 07-01-2010 at 10:43 AM.
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    Oh yea, you haven't raced anyone...safe racer.

VS high 9 second GSXR750 and a 600.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/silv...es_2021635.htm

VS Rudys car with what...200rwhp advantage on me? (In Rudys defense his car was not running right on this race, he will most likely kill me now)

http://www.streetfire.net/video/2nd-round-09_694987.htm

VS Omars 10.20 C6 with a 225 shot, and JP's Trans am with a LS2 on spray, TH400 and a rear end.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/hustler_170103.htm

VS a big inch stroker C6 with a procharger on it, this car trapped high 140s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UEYfIcckm4

VS Got_h8ers 600+rwhp whipple cobra from a highway roll
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/short-sweet_692399.htm

VS a big turbo RX7 and my buddys Z28 with tires, bolt ons and nitrous.
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/dubai-action_642482.htm

Almost every car I race has a major advantage on me either on the weight or power side, so fuck you if you don't think I race anyone. Ask anyone on here that knows me I've raced so many cars I didn't know shit about besides they had the upper hand and I hope for the best. My motor is built, but I don't have a stand alone and I'm afraid to lean on it too hard coming off the fuel rails. I don't have stupid money to rebuild a $10,000 longblock AND I'm still on a stock 10 bolt. I'm not a bullshitter, I have nothng to hide to anyone on here. My car went 10.90 at the track on motor, it still needs a little tuning.. I'm going to bring it to July or August no E/T and hit it with a 150 to see what it will do, which will still be no where near your car, so why would you ask to race? I will say it flat out, your car is way faster than mine, what the fuck else do you want?
    Last edited by 99slverZ; 07-01-2010 at 11:02 AM.

'94 Mustang GT-Turbo- SOLD
    '96 Cobra- Procharged
    '99 Z28- 501rwhp N/A
    2011 Impala

Almost every car I race has a major advantage on me either on the weight or power side, so fuck you if you don't think I race anyone. Ask anyone on here that knows me I've raced so many cars I didn't know shit about besides they had the upper hand and I hope for the best. My motor is built, but I don't have a stand alone and I'm afraid to lean on it too hard coming off the fuel rails. I don't have stupid money to rebuild a $10,000 longblock AND I'm still on a stock 10 bolt. I'm not a bullshitter, I have nothng to hide to anyone on here. My car went 10.90 at the track on motor, it still needs a little tuning.. I'm going to bring it to July or August no E/T and hit it with a 150 to see what it will do, which will still be no where near your car, so why would you ask to race? I will say it flat out, your car is way faster than mine, what the fuck else do you want?
    Stop being a pussy and race me.. spray that bitch and let's go. Stop bringing in other cars and let's go.
    KFP Racing

Stop being a pussy and race me.. spray that bitch and let's go. Stop bringing in other cars and let's go.
    The only way I'm racing you is with you running TR55 plugs and 87 octane from a Firebird gas station.

'96 Cobra- Procharged
    '99 Z28- 501rwhp N/A
    2011 Impala

The only way I'm racing you is with you running TR55 plugs and 87 octane from a Firebird gas station.
    So spray to turbo but i have to change my car? You have the bigger motor and i have to slow mine down?
    KFP Racing

I didn't tell you how to build your car, i don't have a stroker and still have a FAST intake.... You have a built motor, SPRAY IT.. FUCKIN IDIOT.... And you don't even know what my car runs.. so shut your mouth about it. And when i was 18, i was in the 10's..lol, age doesn't mean shit.

I'm not sure if you're trying to blow my cover or something by saying i have a sheet metal intake, i pop my hood all the time and everyone knows it still has a 90mm intake on it, pump gas, and it's HYDRAULIC roller.. i bet my cam is A LOT smaller than your cam.

I don't care where you drive, i'll drive mine to the west side, bust that ass and drive it back home, jump in my Sierra and hit Florida.

I know you have a FAST. That doesn't mean anything on a turbo car. Mightymouse went 8's on a 346ci and a LS6 intake. I would seriously hope your turbo cam is smaller than my nitrous cam, and your car does not run pump gas at the track, unless you count 110 out of the pump.

If you run TR5 plugs and 87 octane I'll race you my motor to your turbo. Hell I'll even change the plugs in 15 minutes. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Because that's what you sound like asking me to race. Go to the LSX shootout if you want to play with real power adder shit. I'm on the minimum wage racing team with a single nozzle.

'96 Cobra- Procharged
    '99 Z28- 501rwhp N/A
    2011 Impala

I know you have a FAST. That doesn't mean anything on a turbo car. Mightymouse went 8's on a 346ci and a LS6 intake. I would seriously hope your turbo cam is smaller than my nitrous cam, and your car does not run pump gas at the track, unless you count 110 out of the pump.

If you run TR5 plugs and 87 octane I'll race you my motor to your turbo. Hell I'll even change the plugs in 15 minutes. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Because that's what you sound like asking me to race. Go to the LSX shootout if you want to play with real power adder shit. I'm on the minimum wage racing team with a single nozzle.

I do run pump gas, sometimes when I'm at the track i mix.
    Don't bring up my car, or act like you know my times since i need to change my whole car to race you. And i'll bet i have thousands less in my car then you do in yours. I never asked to race your piece of shit, you keep trying to set me up with shit.. And go to xceed if you want retarded stipulations. You and 600whp s4 seem alot alike.
    KFP Racing

I do run pump gas, sometimes when I'm at the track i mix.
    Don't bring up my car, or act like you know my times since i need to change my whole car to race you. And i'll bet i have thousands less in my car then you do in yours. I never asked to race your piece of shit, you keep trying to set me up with shit.. And go to xceed if you want retarded stipulations. You and 600whp s4 seem alot alike.
    Your pissed because I'm the only person that isn't going to believe your bullshit and I will call you out on it I don't give a fuck. You can make up all the shit you want. "SOMETIMES" you mix at the track. REALLY? Because thats the best running turbo car thats not a 400+ci stroker on 93 octane I've ever seen. You act like its hard to gauge your times when half the shit I see you go down the track with at No E/T I know what they run. That night you could of made some easy money, I was trying to help you out and shut some kid up.

I seem a lot like 600whp S4? Really? I'm at WW, Tele, and everywhere else every single weekend racing my shit. When he does that let me know. I'm done with you bro, your exactly what everyone says you are, a big bullshitter. Keep trying to sell that your car goes 10's at the track, anyone with half a brain knows your full of shit.

I'm not racing your built turbo car with my N/A nitrous car that has 1 kit on it and no dedicated fuel cell. You win.
    Last edited by 99slverZ; 07-01-2010 at 11:54 AM.

'96 Cobra- Procharged
    '99 Z28- 501rwhp N/A
    2011 Impala

Your pissed because I'm the only person that isn't going to believe your bullshit and I will call you out on it I don't give a fuck. You can make up all the shit you want. "SOMETIMES" you mix at the track. REALLY? Because thats the best running turbo car thats not a 400+ci stroker on 93 octane I've ever seen. You act like its hard to gauge your times when half the shit I see you go down the track with at No E/T I know what they run. That night you could of made some easy money, I was trying to help you out and shut some kid up.

I seem a lot like 600whp S4? Really? I'm at WW, Tele, and everywhere else every single weekend racing my shit. When he does that let me know. I'm done with you bro, your exactly what everyone says you are, a big bullshitter. Keep trying to sell that your car goes 10's at the track, anyone with half a brain knows your full of shit.

I'm not racing your built turbo car with my N/A nitrous car that has 1 kit on it and no dedicated fuel cell. You win.
    I never wanted to race your car until you won't shut up about JP and or your National. I raced low 9 second cars and got whooped. Call me on my bull shit, i will out drive that hoopty of yours anywhere on 93 octane and I'll stop and pump it with you. You have no fuckin idea, every time you said it is so off so you like a moron here. I got whooped by JP, you didn't see the end of the race OR when he 60 ft me by 3 card and walked away from me upstairs, and took the leave on lidio, a 9.3 @155 car and he blew past me.. go figure MORON. I had no GUN in those fights, but i have balls. Not a vagina.

Stock tank in my car retard. MY BUILT N/A 1 kit car<~ How dumb do you sound? 1 kit or Naturally aspirated? Make up your mind!
    Last edited by Gold Rush; 07-01-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    KFP Racing

Thread Information