Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Epic craigslist awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by ledfoot View Post
    His new ad. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1810414414.html Someone should go take it for a test drive and bring to his attention how gay he is.
    thats actually his old ad from june. he deleted all the newer ones. im trying to see if i can get the latest ad, its hilarious.

Posting it here, because it wont last long on cragslist

Please do not flag this ad, its been flagged so many times, i mean i dont mind it really it just puts me back at the top... theres nothing wrong with my car or this ad, if you want send me an email and ask me what you would like me to take a picture of and i will, ill post it here and also send you a copy,

And also look down at the pictures for a dyno of the car with the horse power it has at the crank!

UPDATE! I JUST MADE A VIDEO OF IT RUNNING CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW THIS UPDATE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zToTpOlg41U

Im selling my 1988 camaro sport coupe,(DO NOT EMAIL ME OR CALL ME ASKING ME HOW MUCH I WANT FOR IT! MAKE ME AN OFFER!) it has full ground fx, and custom badging..... it has a 350 4 bolt main corvette engine in it from a 1973 stingray, it runs good and strong,new Vortec heads, Edelbrock RPM performer intake, holley 600 CFM carb (double pumper) with vacume secondarys, this car would be great with a pair of headers and a flowmaster muffler... personaly i think its too quiet, but when you give it some gas you know its a chevy,

great car fun to drive, ill list everything i can about it below

The Good:
    Fresh Paint
    Clean Interior
    No bent rims
    3 good tires
    runs strong drives well
    just cleaned the whole car top to bottom
    its very fast
    just replaced the starter, battery, plugs, wires, oil, trans fluid, radiator, anti-freeze
    new MSD Ignition
    built 700r4 trans with shift kit

The Bad:
    Needs 1 tire P/225/16
    there is a bad trunk pan where the spare tire goes, (10 min fix with some sheet metal, tach welder and GM silicone thats all gm would do to repair it)
    tilt wheel needs to be tightend up (it takes a E8 torx socket that i dont have or i would have done it already)
    there are a few scratches in the paint but i have the paper work from when it was painted (in 3/31/10 out 4/02/10) so macco will respray those areas for you
    Has cracked whindshield
    it would be a great daily driver or throw you alittle cash into it and make it into a race car,
    I will trade for (all cars must be auto trans) Mustang with 5.0 in it, camaro with t tops and a 305 tpi or tbi system, even carbd not picky,trans am, firebird, a newer 4th gen camaro with a v6 thats t top or vert, 80's capri 70 to 88 monte ss, 2002 dodge stratus(must not need motor work) just throw me your offers i like all types of mucle cars and sports cars! NO NEONS

i WILL NOT trade for any trucks, mudders, rvs, motor homes, jet skis atvs motorcycles, boats none of that. pics below
    Call Bob anytime, but please do not waste my time, if you dont like my car do not contact me, i know im being alittle up front about it im just tired of people wasting my time, you can also email me but i will only open it if you put "Blue Beast" in the subject, silly yes i know but its the only way to weed out spammers and scammers

call Bob (313)-638-4579 Thanks And do not flag!

I will also take a NON REFUNDABLE 500$ hold for this car, if you do not come up with the rest of the money by 1 weeks time or a time we agree on i will keep the money thank you!
    UPDATE! Motor has since been dressed up alittle since these pictures, it looks cleaner and better then in this pics, i scrubed this motor for hours cleaning it, ill continue to clean it up as i go along call Bob 313-638-457
    Last edited by 1989Formula; 07-16-2010 at 01:03 PM.

Forum Member

I think ima go look at it after work, and just start pissing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LXFIVEOH View Post
    I think ima go look at it after work, and just start pissing on it.
    2008 z06 - H/C/I/E

"Don't ask for pics either. She would make a train take a dirt road."

Wow, that thing looks rough.
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

personaly i think its too quiet, but when you give it some gas you know its a chevy

you can also email me but i will only open it if you put "Blue Beast" in the subject

This guy is serious? HAHAHA. Awesome find.

LMAO!

Three new tires, needs 1 new tire to make a good set, but will get you to hell and back.....

Who the fuck is this kid? LMAO.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Wow, that thing looks rough.
    its clean for a 3rd gen :/

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RBOD View Post
    personaly i think its too quiet, but when you give it some gas you know its a chevy

you can also email me but i will only open it if you put "Blue Beast" in the subject

This guy is serious? HAHAHA. Awesome find.
    1989Formula
    Forum Member
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all makes sense now

shhhhhhhhh

Thread Information