Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13 years later my car has found it's way home

Pisses excellence cASe SenSiTive's Avatar

That's awesome.

Cruised it up to Sonic today with my son....Just as much fun as I remember it was.

Did this car spend some time in Tecumseh? Looks familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeP. View Post
    Did this car spend some time in Tecumseh? Looks familiar.
    Yeah I think it was there for a while

house project, car project, kid project etc.

God Bless our Troops

That's how I roll.

That's awesome! How much has the car changed since you sold it? When I bought my Camaro about 6 years ago, my neighbor came down and started talking about the 72 Camaro he had for a short time that looked just like it. After some closer looking, he swore that was his old car. I didn't really think much of it, but he swore up and down it was, so he started talking about how he put a finger print in the paint when he painted it, up near the headlight above the front bumper, so we went up and looked and sure enough there it was! Then we crawled under it and he pointed out a few other things that were his own doing. He had sold the car 10 years ago, it went to New Mexico, then to Michigan, then back onto the very same street in Ohio that it was 10 years prior. Pretty weird!!
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    That's awesome! How much has the car changed since you sold it? When I bought my Camaro about 6 years ago, my neighbor came down and started talking about the 72 Camaro he had for a short time that looked just like it. After some closer looking, he swore that was his old car. I didn't really think much of it, but he swore up and down it was, so he started talking about how he put a finger print in the paint when he painted it, up near the headlight above the front bumper, so we went up and looked and sure enough there it was! Then we crawled under it and he pointed out a few other things that were his own doing. He had sold the car 10 years ago, it went to New Mexico, then to Michigan, then back onto the very same street in Ohio that it was 10 years prior. Pretty weird!!
    That's a cool story! The majority of the car is the same. The heads and intake have been changed but the majority is what was there when I built it in 95-96

thats awesome...

Thread Information