Page 410 of 894 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 8932

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

picked this up friday

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Attachment 71736

MOAR Nesticles.
    Good lord. I've been debating on picking up a v2 thermostat for the condo, but need to run the compatibility checker and see if I have a common wire. I've read complaints that the units are very sensitive to voltage spikes, and without a common, can suffer from WiFi dropping out and pegging it either hot or cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Good lord. I've been debating on picking up a v2 thermostat for the condo, but need to run the compatibility checker and see if I have a common wire. I've read complaints that the units are very sensitive to voltage spikes, and without a common, can suffer from WiFi dropping out and pegging it either hot or cold.
    Those are actually the new smoke/CO alarms, not the thermostat. I was thinking of picking up 2 or 3 for my house. I have the thermostat and these will actually tie into it and If the detect a CO2 leak they shut off furnace.

I've never had a connectivity problem or voltage issue with mine. Works perfectly and saves me a decent amount a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Yeah and there have been a few issues with software 4.0 with units that aren't wired with common. Its very easy to wire a common if you happen to have an unused conductor in the bundle I think the humidifier control at least for me is worth it in the winter LOL
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Quote Originally Posted by pntbllgamer View Post
    Those are actually the new smoke/CO alarms, not the thermostat. I was thinking of picking up 2 or 3 for my house. I have the thermostat and these will actually tie into it and If the detect a CO2 leak they shut off furnace.

I've never had a connectivity problem or voltage issue with mine. Works perfectly and saves me a decent amount a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I knew they were the smoke alarms, and I figured he had the thermostat, so I wanted his opinion.

Benjamin Trail NP Break Barrel Air Pistol. Should be the last pseudo-gun I buy before getting a real one
    Last edited by AutoEuphoria; 12-05-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Left to right
    Electric bill fan set up superduty
    STM box.. Supreme tool drivers, 800 etec Boyseen reeds, brass A arm bushings, boss noss bracket and misc jets, disc brake tool, secondary heavy duty rollers for 2011 skidoo mxz X.
    Wicked wheel 2, wastegate controller, boost relief valve, cobalt boost, Egt, trans, volt, mag-hytec front different cover, visit 380 2 gallon tank, piaa fog lights, rigid led bar, rigid yellow and black covers. All for the same superduty.

Something's wrong with me. I'm always finding reasons not to blow money on myself, yet had no problem with this:

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

It's supposed to go down next Saturday, but it will require a lot to go right for how I want to do it. She has no idea but has been on me about it for years. I don't know if she ever thinks it'll happen. Failing my preferred method for the surprise, I think I've got a good Plan B which will be done shortly after anyway.
    Last edited by Ozz; 12-08-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Do the ole PIIHB involuntarily and then 'pop' the question? Double Surpriser

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    Do the ole PIIHB involuntarily and then 'pop' the question? Double Surpriser

AHHH the true example of a "plot twist" haha

Thread Information