Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox body weld wheel size and spacing for 10.5 x 28 - 10

Quote Originally Posted by beesbadstang View Post
    shoot me some rep its the star looking thing on the bottom of my avitar
    ? here is comes! you get what you ask for!

Damn was just trying to be help full.........And wasnt trying to whore for rep i gave you pos rep

OH! you wanted POSitve rep!? when you ask for rep on here........ you get NEGitive rep...... or if you post pics in the pub!

OK..........havent post pics in the pub and like i said i was trying to help no were in that thread did anyone mention looking on the web for direction on how to fit the rim/tire under the car......Dude i was giving out pos rep to all and did nothing wrong for you to give me negative rep.......Why didnt you just pm me and let me know that??? shitty way to be a tough guy.

On my car I have a 15" X 10" rim with 6.5" backspace, The car has stock wheel wells with a stock width rear axle for 93 and earlier fox, with c-clip eliminators and a 275/60 15 drag radial fits nice, I had to do a little massaging with a hammer on the inner fender, only once I lowered it, also the lips are rolled. I have seen this same combo on other cars fit just fine without the need of a BFH but always check it, Every car is not the same.

Anybody run a 15x9 wheel with 6.0" back space? It seems like this would be the ideal size for a fox body.....minimal inner fender massaging and I guess you might need to role the lip a bit. I know it's not a common size but I think it would be a good fit.

true i hate when people do that shit people always have to be dicks all the time on here but most people are cool theres a few that are dicks
    Quote Originally Posted by beesbadstang View Post
    OK..........havent post pics in the pub and like i said i was trying to help no were in that thread did anyone mention looking on the web for direction on how to fit the rim/tire under the car......Dude i was giving out pos rep to all and did nothing wrong for you to give me negative rep.......Why didnt you just pm me and let me know that??? shitty way to be a tough guy.

Thread Information