Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What I've been up to lately.... V. Paint jobs..

Nice work!
    HI 5 Racing

Nice work!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick648 View Post
    what kind of special pricing? lol

We could get ya hooked up, WOuld be into winter time before I could even think of taking on another full paint tho.

And thanks again to everybody else, I've been wanting to become a site sponser for awhile with how much work and so many reccommendations I get from guys around here so maybe you will be seeing a banner pretty soon.
    '00 Stage 2 Roush Mustang 2v Swap...
    '04 YFZ450- Turbo Stock Bore
    '04 Sierra 2500- CCSB LB7
    '01 Blazer- 5.3 Project/Garage decor

Twister Racing 2k13

Very impressive. Paint work is some tough stuff to do correctly, and I think most of us know that most "painters" aren't the type that we'd want spraying our cars. Keep up the good work and I hope to see some of this fine artistry in person sometime.

The comments about painters not having their cars done up and mechanics not having a smooth running car only makes me laugh. Looks like we're all in the same boat on that: I wish I had the time to have my car looking the way I want.
    AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care
    www.autolavish.com

Read our Professional Detailing Articles Here

Like / Follow us on Facebook!

Got a Detailing or car care question? Ask us here!

Looking very good. You weld also?

I have a Hugger Orange 4th gen I need the RS body kit removed on. Needs rockers plugged and painted ect.

That was my cousins truck When he painted mine I used his SD for a few weeks and I never had an issue getting the merge with a full trailer LOL What programer (s) are on it now? He said he seriously de-tuned to sell? I should ahve bought it when he wanted 7gs for it I didn't think he was serious about selling as it was in my family since new Then two monthes back he said it was gone There are two more SD's like this shortened frame ect. driving around all of them white with black 22s It's still bad ass i do believe it was the first in the area to be modded like that. How fast has been since you bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by stangman377 View Post
    That was my cousins truck When he painted mine I used his SD for a few weeks and I never had an issue getting the merge with a full trailer LOL What programer (s) are on it now? He said he seriously de-tuned to sell? I should ahve bought it when he wanted 7gs for it I didn't think he was serious about selling as it was in my family since new Then two monthes back he said it was gone There are two more SD's like this shortened frame ect. driving around all of them white with black 22s It's still bad ass i do believe it was the first in the area to be modded like that. How fast has been since you bought it?
    It has a SCT tuner in it now, It was definitly detunned when he sold it, Wasn't really runnin all that hott but the new owner has since got that straightned around. Hasn't been to the track with it at all yet, not sure if he will. He did just get done lowering it, Ill get some pics off his FB

Twister Racing 2k13

Here it is with its new stance, I think it needs some new wheels now the offset is kind of killing the look imo.

Twister Racing 2k13

Quote Originally Posted by c0ncEpT View Post
    Looking very good. You weld also?

I have a Hugger Orange 4th gen I need the RS body kit removed on. Needs rockers plugged and painted ect.
    Yeah that is something I can do. Not looking to take on anymore jobs for awhile but if your still intersted in a few months let me know!

Twister Racing 2k13

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    Yeah that is something I can do. Not looking to take on anymore jobs for awhile but if your still intersted in a few months let me know!
    I'm in no rush. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Thread Information