Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made it into a Race Pages Magazine!

Nice!! Congrats. I haven't seen this car run at Stanton since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokooler View Post
    Nice!! Congrats. I haven't seen this car run at Stanton since last year.
    Yea, I've only been out there twice this season. Went early spring and they only ran us 1/8 mile due to cross wind, sucks cuz I put down my best times then, car went 7.93@87.98, wish they would have ran us 1/4 because even my 12.4x's out at Lapeer the 1/8 times were still 8.0's at only 87. Then ran Saturday and Sunday for the Labor Day Fun Fest. I plan on getting back out there before they shut down, I'll have a new aluminum d/s and a set of roller rockers to try out, oh, and hopefully better fall air!

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Very cool. That's what's cool about NMRA/NMCA you get a chance to get some ink. There have a been a bunch of MM folks with ink.
    Yes, that is definitely a bonus! Now just to figure out a way to go Factory Stock! I would imagine with all these bad-ass cars that there have been a few with their own ink! I was just informed that the coverage was in a FSC magazine too. I completely forgot it was a dual event, now I'll have to scrounge up one of those also! Can you tell I'm diggin' it?

rebuilding michigan's roads, one shovel full of asphalt at a time.

Sweet
    Blowing shit up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo86 View Post
    Yea, I've only been out there twice this season. Went early spring and they only ran us 1/8 mile due to cross wind, sucks cuz I put down my best times then, car went 7.93@87.98, wish they would have ran us 1/4 because even my 12.4x's out at Lapeer the 1/8 times were still 8.0's at only 87. Then ran Saturday and Sunday for the Labor Day Fun Fest. I plan on getting back out there before they shut down, I'll have a new aluminum d/s and a set of roller rockers to try out, oh, and hopefully better fall air!
    Nice! A tune, and fall weather will bring that to life . Hopefully I get a chance to talk to you next month. Definitely one of the fastest efi 5.0's I've seen out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokooler View Post
    Nice! A tune, and fall weather will bring that to life . Hopefully I get a chance to talk to you next month. Definitely one of the fastest efi 5.0's I've seen out there.
    Man that makes me feel good! Are you sure you weren't out there Labor Day, my brother in law heard someone say that in the stands. I sure would like to be out there in this air right now, the DA is only at 479 ft, and it's 4 in the afternoon!

I'm very happy with my tune, in fact, I haven't touched it since Milan and that was just to pull a couple degrees out for the warmer weather. Only thing I have noticed is that down slow at lower loads I'm going a bit rich lately so maybe it's time to bust out the laptop.

I can't see your avatar quite well enough but by chance is there fender vents and a set of balls hanging off the back of your car? If so then the mystery is solved, all summer long someone in a blue fox like that has been revving his engine every time he passes my house and I can't figure out who it is.

Congrats on that!!!

Congrats i was pit next to you at Milan

Yup, check out your thread "my car at Milan". Cars really ran like butt that day! I can't imagine it was any better for the Columbus race.

Thanks, BTW

Very cool, Congrats!

Thread Information