Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is ready for an iPhone 5s with a bigger screen?

I'm bothered by the facts that the camera and the resolution is better on the 6 plus than 6. I don't get why they couldn't do 1080p on the 6. It's like they're forcing you to buy the bigger one to get the better resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    I'm bothered by the facts that the camera and the resolution is better on the 6 plus than 6. I don't get why they couldn't do 1080p on the 6. It's like they're forcing you to buy the bigger one to get the better resolution.
    Did you forget which company is selling them?
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Did you forget which company is selling them?
    Ha. Yea I know.

Club Member

They are the EXACT same camera with the exception of optical image stabilization on the 6 Plus. I think its on the 6 Plus because they had the real estate to work with but other than that; same cameras same 1080 resolution.

(Source http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/)
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Still no 4k?
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Might as well stick with what I have. Everytime I buy the latest shit, im too late and then the new one comes out.

Calling it now, that'll be the 6S next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    The fact that the problems follow you, then obviously you need to go to an iPhone so you don't have to worry about a phone you can't handle. your problems aren't an android problem. If it was, there would be bigger complaints. As far as I know, the only problem the S4 had was the battery and Samsung did a recall on those.
    I'm glad I can't "handle" a phone.... The fact that your proud you can "handle" a phone is pretty sad. I don't want to be remembered as a man that could handle a phone operating system........ You can have that title.

The simple statement of "handling a phone" is baffling to the mind anyway...... Why would a consumer need or want to "handle a phone"? Shouldn't a consumer just be able to use the fucking thing? Not have to manipulate it to keep the screen locked? Or reload the os once every 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    The simple statement of "handling a phone" is baffling to the mind anyway...... Why would a consumer need or want to "handle a phone"? Shouldn't a consumer just be able to use the fucking thing? Not have to manipulate it to keep the screen locked? Or reload the os once every 2 weeks?
    The consumer shouldn't have to dick with their phone to have a good experience. Unfortunately, Samsung spends more than Apple on marketing every year, and the people eat it up due to them rushing half-baked features and poorly designed hardware to market. That's why I only recommend Moto and Nexus phones, they're buttery smooth, stable, no bloat, and things aren't rushed to market. Hell, the lowly $130 Moto E, marketed to people who wipe their ass bare-handed and bathe in piss and shit, is faster than a Galaxy S5 in real world usage.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Yep these iphones are so junky that they are all sold out already

I just ordered a 6 who knows when it will be here
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Thread Information