Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Vs Verizon ???

Coworker did it 3 months ago. Said he would pay double his bill to switch back. Hates Sprint. Hates his decision. Said Verizon is worth the extra and more!
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

I have no issues with Sprint at all, and I travel a lot.

I switched to Cricket after 15 years with Verizon. Is the service as good as Verizon? No, but it's close enough that I don't mind. The price change was astounding and I'm happy I switched. Been with Cricket for over a year now.
    (Cricket runs on AT&T's network)
    Last edited by RopeS; 08-24-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Forum Member

If you are just looking for a lower cost, Sprint may be lower.
    If you use your phone for anything other than a paperweight, I'd stay with Verizon.

You can do a search on the site here for Sprint and see what the general consensus is, that might be helpful.
    Last edited by sofa king; 08-24-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Sprint has horrible service in your area. At&t isn't bad check them out

i switched to verizon about a year ago now. best decision i ever made. it costs me a little more each month. but not dropping calls, faster browsing speeds, better service in general is well worth it.

i would only switch back if i desperately needed to cut costs but as of right now the small increase is worth it

I have both, Verizon for work and Sprint for personal. Not much of a difference however I will say Tustin certain body shops where Verizon has bad connection Sprint was always solid, I typically travel the whole US so I get actual coverage
    I have a bad case of Automotive A.D.D.

WWW.DETROITRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Now this is an acceptable use of photos and video's in the Pub.

I went the other way over a year ago, and going to Verizon was well worth it. My parents still have Sprint, and I'm constantly able to maintain signal and pull data faster than they are. On top of that, Sprint customer service is about as pleasant as prison shower time.

I don't know if the prices you quoted are current, but you may want to have them check again and see if Verizon's new plans make more sense for your family. Also check to see if anyone in your family gets a work discount.

I have sprint and have had it for years I have an unlimited data plan shared with 4 phones costs me $250 a month with tax my son uses 12 gigs of data a month the other three of us use another 10-12 gigs I drop calls along 275 between ecorse and michigan ave ... but I travel to canada for work often and it works over there

I use the sprint store on fort and eureka in southgate that used to be wireless toys , the same guys have been working there forever and actually try to give good customer service something unheard of in the cellular business

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post
    I have sprint and have had it for years I have an unlimited data plan shared with 4 phones costs me $250 a month with tax my son uses 12 gigs of data a month the other three of us use another 10-12 gigs I drop calls along 275 between ecorse and michigan ave ... but I travel to canada for work often and it works over there

I use the sprint store on fort and eureka in southgate that used to be wireless toys , the same guys have been working there forever and actually try to give good customer service something unheard of in the cellular business
    he uses 12gigs of data? his forearms must be huge bet you buy lotion at sams club.

Thread Information