Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 609

Thread: Bicycle Ride

  1. #521
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Cool


  2. #522
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Cool


  3. #523
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Cool


  4. #524
    Club Member 1fstfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Napoleon, OH
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    I took a different bike ride the last couple days I did dust off the BMX bike and get out on it a couple times. They just made a pump track by me that I've been putting some time on to get back in shape.


    20221101_182516
    -Ryan-

    91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

  5. #525
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fstfox View Post
    I took a different bike ride the last couple days I did dust off the BMX bike and get out on it a couple times. They just made a pump track by me that I've been putting some time on to get back in shape.


    20221101_182516

    Sometimes it's nice to ride our other bikes!

  6. #526
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Cool


  7. #527
    Club Member 1fstfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Napoleon, OH
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    Sometimes it's nice to ride our other bikes!
    I need to spend more time on the BMX and Trials bikes for sure. I'm not in nearly good enough shape to be competitive in Expert class in trials. I dropped from 4th to 7th this year. My riding skill is there, just not the physical endurance. LOL
    -Ryan-

    91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

  8. #528
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fstfox View Post
    I need to spend more time on the BMX and Trials bikes for sure. I'm not in nearly good enough shape to be competitive in Expert class in trials. I dropped from 4th to 7th this year. My riding skill is there, just not the physical endurance. LOL
    Sounds like you know what has to be done.

    After my accident, then covid, it has taken
    me months to regain most of my endurance
    and I'm still not 100%.

  9. #529
    Club Member AutoRoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    6,004

    Default

    Have you been on any trails? A friend has me going out to the DTE trail, Maybury, Island Lake,Murray Lake, Heritage in Adrian... Definitely fun and gets the ticker pumping. And now I have a half dozen bikes..
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

  10. #530
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    10,719

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Have you been on any trails? A friend has me going out to the DTE trail, Maybury, Island Lake,Murray Lake, Heritage in Adrian... Definitely fun and gets the ticker pumping. And now I have a half dozen bikes..
    Yes, I've been on a few of those and some of the Metro Parks trails.

    While I don't normally ride those, I do like them! Would love to see
    your bikes.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •