Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Look at this Monster!!!

So it went 11.8 with those mods or 11.8 stock?

I think 10.99 is respectable but I'd like to know more about it. But I still feel compelled to jump on the H8R bandwagon, just because.
    John
    AMERICAN IRON RACING SERIES

Sergio Marchionne - "The unfortunate problem with corporations, in general, is that there are thousands of people who pay
    the price for incredibly stupid, narrow and ill-founded choices that are made by one or two people who sit at the top"

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage
    They got it down to 10.99 at 128...for the low low cost of 75000 or so.

Are you on crack 7500 in mods lol i must have missed atleast 10 parts i made a list of what everything cost its like 2200-2500 like trunk said

Quote Originally Posted by 97blksvt
    Are you on crack 7500 in mods lol i must have missed atleast 10 parts i made a list of what everything cost its like 2200-2500 like trunk said
    Nope, no crack, your reading and or number skills just suck. 75000 is seventy five thousand. You know, the car with it's ridiculous price + dealer adjustment plus mods.

Quote Originally Posted by 97blksvt
    put a slick on that thing and it will be in the mid low 10s
    Dam from 10>99 to LOWWWWWWW 10's from a slick

...you must of drove over and picked up your own rock too toke on

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage
    Nope, no crack, your reading and or number skills just suck. 75000 is seventy five thousand. You know, the car with it's ridiculous price + dealer adjustment plus mods.

So your saying they paid 32k plus on mark up 40k for the car and lets say 3k in mods still

I understand they sell for alot but so does a 100k zo6 and a 200k gt40 when thet first came out
    Last edited by 97blksvt; 09-16-2006 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodhawk
    Dam from 10>99 to LOWWWWWWW 10's from a slick

...you must of drove over and picked up your own rock too toke on

mid 10 is relistic for that thing you put slicks on that because I dont think it had them, but I couldnt tell. Drop .2 on the 60ft that should shave .3-4 seconds and power shift that bitch and you could drop 6 tenths total, if somone drove thar car the way it should it could got midlow 10s

For that kinda car and with how much it is and whats done to it...I would have rather saved my money that was goin to be spent on that and got a C6 Z06 that runs FASTER off the lot then that GT500 with mod's
    2004 Yamaha Blaster 200
    2003 Grand Am...Auto...2.2L EcoTech...DD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeosRide
    You do NOT disrepect those who have, those who are, and those that will continue to defend our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by V3N0MUS View Post
    Remember when we didn't have the jailbait thread? Those were sad times

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityNova572
    For that kinda car and with how much it is and whats done to it...I would have rather saved my money that was goin to be spent on that and got a C6 Z06 that runs FASTER off the lot then that GT500 with mod's

there almost twice as much money, if I were spending 80k on a car id have enough money to waste id buy both and make sure I got a cam for the z06

Yea but did you see what they had said in one of the video's..."Its a Z06 eater"...If you want something that goin to be at a Z06 lvl or better...get z06 and mod the fuck out of it...YES you may spend a little bit more money but come on. the shops that are pumping out the cars like this moded GT500 have parts and money coming out their ass's
    2004 Yamaha Blaster 200
    2003 Grand Am...Auto...2.2L EcoTech...DD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeosRide
    You do NOT disrepect those who have, those who are, and those that will continue to defend our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by V3N0MUS View Post
    Remember when we didn't have the jailbait thread? Those were sad times

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityNova572
    Yea but did you see what they had said in one of the video's..."Its a Z06 eater"...If you want something that goin to be at a Z06 lvl or better...get z06 and mod the fuck out of it...YES you may spend a little bit more money but come on. the shops that are pumping out the cars like this moded GT500 have parts and money coming out their ass's

Yeah but they put the shitty things on there, put the 3.3kb kit on that thing and fly, theres a video somwere I cant find it of a guy running a 11.8 I think with et streets on a shelby and he was only leaving at 3500rpm and he almsot lost it, that shop just cant drive that car or there holding somthing back. We all know the zo6 is faster stock but lets see some people put some money into each of these things and see what happens.

Thread Information