Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Some video's from Ubly

What happened to the other videos?

I was busy yesterday, I'm getting ready to make them now, I'll start a new thread for them when I'm done! Gesh!
    84 Mustang Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousrick
    I was busy yesterday, I'm getting ready to make them now, I'll start a new thread for them when I'm done! Gesh!

Get to work damnit, lol.

I'm union, I'm on a break! lmao
    84 Mustang Coupe

I'm union, I'm on a break! lmao
    if your union, you are on your way out then, lol.

Nice pass.

Are you running spacers? Are they arp or otherwise good name brand studs? I don't like the looks of that at all. Glad the wheel stayed on for your sake.
    John
    AMERICAN IRON RACING SERIES

Sergio Marchionne - "The unfortunate problem with corporations, in general, is that there are thousands of people who pay
    the price for incredibly stupid, narrow and ill-founded choices that are made by one or two people who sit at the top"

Quote Originally Posted by QUASAR
    Nice pass.

Are you running spacers? Are they arp or otherwise good name brand studs? I don't like the looks of that at all. Glad the wheel stayed on for your sake.
    Small 1/4" spacer, it's never been a problem and the car has been going low 1.4's high 1.3's for years with this set up. They're good studs, I think it was just one of those things. lol I've replaced them before but it's been a while.
    84 Mustang Coupe

Small 1/4" spacer, it's never been a problem and the car has been going low 1.4's high 1.3's for years with this set up. They're good studs, I think it was just one of those things. lol I've replaced them before but it's been a while.
    That's good to know. Dad ran spacers on his Jeep to fit some scoops on, and I've heard bad things regarding spacers. I'm pretty sure he can't cut a 1.3 60' in the sand, so.... he should be safe

I don't plan on any 1.3's but I think 1.4x might be possible and that bothers me. I run 7/32 spacers on the back with ARP 12mm studs w/ a manual trans. The 12mm are slightly thinner than 1/2" and that has me a little worried but there really isn't much to do other than getting rid of the spacers.
    John
    AMERICAN IRON RACING SERIES

Sergio Marchionne - "The unfortunate problem with corporations, in general, is that there are thousands of people who pay
    the price for incredibly stupid, narrow and ill-founded choices that are made by one or two people who sit at the top"

Thread Information