Thread: Pictures of my 02 Ski Doo

Default Pictures of my 02 Ski Doo

02 Ski Doo MXZ 600 Trail. Just about finished for the year. Waiting on some handgaurds and billit mounts. And a snow flap.

What do ya think?

-1996MONTESS

nice, wish i had some extra cash for a toy like that....
    Here for a good time, not a long time....

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Want me to show you how to ride that thing

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Ha, thanks. I can handle it pretty well. Dont have a decent shots,

Thats the only decent one. Everyone i ride with just rides trails. Hopefully this year i can find some guys to do some boondocking.

-1996MONTESS

Very nice! Looks sweeet with the stickers gone!

Very nice! I've always wanted to get into some sort of winter sport to help make winter go buy quicker.

How reliable is it? How fast is one of those stock and how well would one perform stock? Do they have alot in common with seadoo bombardier engines?
    John
    AMERICAN IRON RACING SERIES

Sergio Marchionne - "The unfortunate problem with corporations, in general, is that there are thousands of people who pay
    the price for incredibly stupid, narrow and ill-founded choices that are made by one or two people who sit at the top"

I miss my Sleds ... Family comes first now!

Used to buy a new one every 2 years to take long Back Pack only rides accross the UP every year!!! My last one was the Ski-doo 670 HO - loved whompin on the Artic Cat 900's & 1000's
    ****MATT*****

These are VERY realiable. I have over 3800 miles on this sled and have done nothing but add oil and gas. The speedo will show right around 101ish, but will gps right around 95ish. Mine is only a 600, Doo makes a 800 and a 1000cc sled. The Mach Z 1000cc sled has hit 120 on a gps, completely stock. There are different clutch set ups that will help out low end but because there is no gears, it will take away from the top end. Pretty sure its the same 2-stroke Bombo's motors. With a ashfault track, wheel kit, and suspension set up right, i have heard low 12s from a 600.
    -1996MONTESS

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

i break my yearly... third top end in 5 years.. two in one year.. then switch to the big bore jugs with weiscos and melted it down when the oil pump shit out .. switch it to mix and took the injection shit out..

then proceded to roll it down a 45 degree hil about 500 down.. its got a new (homemade belly pan) new ferings and hood.. i just need to get it put together now..

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Thread Information