Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 28x10.5W tucked on F-Body

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad86z
    I really want to see that chassis go down the track. It's been way too long.
    I know I bust his balls everytime I see him. The motor is done I'm pretty sure, I know victory was working on it a while back.
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Club Sponsor

LOL!! Please do not drag me or my car into this discussion! The past is in the past, my car is now fully certified and I am very happy with it. I am sure Milz's car will certify and he will be just as happy.

Looks great by the way. Are you planning on running drag radials at Milan?

Tom
    I have nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by FSTR-THANU
    LOL!! Please do not drag me or my car into this discussion! The past is in the past, my car is now fully certified and I am very happy with it. I am sure Milz's car will certify and he will be just as happy.

Looks great by the way. Are you planning on running drag radials at Milan?

Tom

I will eventually go to a drag radial

Default very nice

know thats what i am talking about

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by QUASAR
    x2

I think its turning out pretty fkn good. It will be more bark than bite.

Looks bad ass!!! Keep up with the pics please.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    Looks bad ass!!! Keep up with the pics please.

I want to but Im sick of people hating on KTS, cuz when people hate on Dave they hate on me and my car. Dave does great work and is a great guy, I try to show his work and show off my car. It seems to more harm than good....so I dont know. I guess if people want update Ill pm them. One things for sure when it certs imma post that!

orangejuiced86 i have never met you and you always have something nice and positive to say and Id like to thank you for that. I look forward to meeting you at the track or where ever.

milz

Quote Originally Posted by stevemilz
    I want to but Im sick of people hating on KTS, cuz when people hate on Dave they hate on me and my car. Dave does great work and is a great guy, I try to show his work and show off my car. It seems to more harm than good....so I dont know. I guess if people want update Ill pm them. One things for sure when it certs imma post that!

orangejuiced86 i have never met you and you always have something nice and positive to say and Id like to thank you for that. I look forward to meeting you at the track or where ever.

milz
    keep the pic's rolling! don't worry what some of the people say, most of the people who have something bad to say can't do the work anyway, in business you can never make everyone happy, i have never met Dave@KTS but can tell you i have seen his work in person and it is first calss! but thats my .02

Quote Originally Posted by stevemilz

milz

thanks man! Like pacecarbbf(lol wonder if he will catch that) said, most who talk shit cant really do shit themselves so it doesnt matter. No self respecting shop owner who can do the work will talk bad about another. That does more harm to themselves then anything.

Alot of people that post around here are brand loyal to their shops and for some reason or another they love to jump in on things even when the shop they are backing doesnt really ask them to. It happens alot and it really wasnt that bad in this thread, seems like it got squashed before it got ugly.

Keep up with the pics though. I love looking things I cant afford, lmao!!

Thread Information